YourSpirituality.net Spiritual Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Butch chicks and straight dudes

+12
AutumnalTone
samhain_autumnwood
Sakhaiva
John T Mainer
allthegoodnamesweretaken
itty
MaineCaptain
sacrificialgoddess
gillyflower
wmdkitty
TigersEyeDowsing
Genocon
16 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Butch chicks and straight dudes - Page 4 Empty Re: Butch chicks and straight dudes

Post by MaineCaptain Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:36 pm

Oh (((((Maya))))))

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Butch chicks and straight dudes - Page 4 Empty Re: Butch chicks and straight dudes

Post by TigersEyeDowsing Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:09 am

Go Maya Very Happy

"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
TigersEyeDowsing
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakhaiva Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:07 am

maya3 wrote:Beer

And yes I pee in the woods all the time. (actually I've peed in more places than the woods, if I have to pee I have to pee, I would never hold it just because there is no place to pee. I mean come on? What man would hold his pee for hours and hours because there is no toilet??

Maya

LOL!!!!! Maya, your post offered a great laugh for me to end my day with; yay for humanity Very Happy

((((Maya))))
Sakhaiva
Sakhaiva

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:36 am

I've peed in the back yard because my wife was hogging the bathroom.

Hours, heck, minutes....

all
allthegoodnamesweretaken
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Davelaw Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:08 pm

Genocon wrote:Hey straight guys: do you ever find butch women hot?

My ex basically told me that if I ever want to be attractive to men, I need to femme it up. I'm not even categorically butch by appearance; most of what I wear is fairly gender-neutral, since I'm uncomfortable with explicitly feminine clothing but at my current size don't properly fit into men's clothing that I would otherwise wear. I have shoulder-length hair, but only because my brother's fiancee asked me not to cut it short before their wedding next month (it's getting whacked off the next day, believe me). The only makeup I wear is cover up over some acne scars and redness.

But according to her, I need to not cut my hair, wear more makeup, and stop heading straight for the men's section whenever I go to Target if I want a guy to look twice.

However, I find this very hard to believe. I know that a lot of men like femme women, since that's what society sets up as ideal, and there's a good chance that in my ideal look men will assume I'm a lesbian and therefore unavailable. But people also like what they like, regardless of social indoctrination. And since almost all of the men I know are gay, I have nowhere else to ask this question.

yes, i do; butch, femme. goth. nerdy -i luv 'em all - the main reason my dating potential is limited is because i find the mind much more attractive than the body and in this society even smart women play dumb and thats a major turn off for me
Davelaw
Davelaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowcreek70633 Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:49 pm

Isn't "butch chics" just a label for others that don't share the same outward appearance views?
I've known a lot of lesbian women that would give a man a run for his money. And a lot of Queens that are better women than most women I've met!
Short hair, long hair, no hair, all hair? What a Face
I've known women that just can't find something they fit into let alone like, or does them justice @ the "womens" section. Hell, until I had my 4th child I couldn't fit into a good pair of "womens" jeans...I was still in the teenage boy section! My daughter used to wear her brothers boxer shorts, before it became the rage! Why? They felt comfortable to her! I need to look for some, for under my military uniform. My daughter swears by them!

My hair is short, I'm still in the military, I'm strong willed, & strong minded...I've been known to pee in the woods, swear like a sailor, love to sweat, I've ate dog biscuits, I love physical labor, I'm competitive, play sports, electronically inclined, enjoy vehicle mechanics, love to get dirty, & I love being outdoors.....does that make me butch? Question
Was I ever "looking" for Mr. Right to come along? No, not really. Did I have to consciously make a note to myself to impress a man? No, not really. I enjoy myself, think for myself, do for myself, & I'm the only person responsible for myself, I'm also the only one responsible for if I'm happy or sad, lonely, or party central, I'm certainly the only one responsible to like being myself.
I'm just me. .
Willowcreek70633
Willowcreek70633

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakhaiva Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:14 pm

Willowcreek70633 wrote:My hair is short, I'm still in the military, I'm strong willed, & strong minded...I've been known to pee in the woods, swear like a sailor, love to sweat, I've ate dog biscuits, I love physical labor, I'm competitive, play sports, electronically inclined, enjoy vehicle mechanics, love to get dirty, & I love being outdoors.....does that make me butch?

I think that makes you kick arse woman!

Women who fear no sweat unite! cheers
Sakhaiva
Sakhaiva

Back to top Go down

Post by AutumnalTone Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:13 pm

Willowcreek70633 wrote:
My hair is short, I'm still in the military, I'm strong willed, & strong minded...I've been known to pee in the woods, swear like a sailor, love to sweat, I've ate dog biscuits, I love physical labor, I'm competitive, play sports, electronically inclined, enjoy vehicle mechanics, love to get dirty, & I love being outdoors.....does that make me butch?

Nope.
AutumnalTone
AutumnalTone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4