YourSpirituality.net Spiritual Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every and anything is possible with magic!!

+12
Beribee
sacrificialgoddess
RevJohn
Willowcreek70633
DotNotInOz
tmarie64
john5180
AutumnalTone
gillyflower
TigersEyeDowsing
Davelaw
garu
16 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Every and anything is possible with magic!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Every and anything is possible with magic!!

Post by Willowcreek70633 Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:16 pm

Well I'll be. Y'all talkin bout me again, aren't you? (Double positive equals a negative, right?)
Put me North of the Mason/Dixon Line & listen to that Pittsburghese/Dago "Come flyin aut my mauth." I do like the "hause" Ted, & John! I can't do the monthly notes, but when we win the lotto...I'll just buy it in one lump sum! When I am "Up North in the Country" btw my children don't know me, nor understand my kinda talk.
Dot? Yes, the Dems & Dats are spoken in church, school, & courtrooms along with at your local grossry stoe. Its called dialect, culture, & there is nothing wrong w it, once your ear grows custom to it. "You can't have that, no?"

With the OP? Well I agree on two counts, if they wanted someone to atleast listen & try to be heard. Well it was accomplished. If the poster was true well maybe they don't have access to a puter like we do. There are a lot of people out there that "go without" a lot of things that we take for granted. Food for her babies, $$ in her pocket, transportation right out our front doors. Its not the "judgement" that sickens me, but the bashing of maybe someone crying out. Delete these kind of posts? Hell no, I say let em stay for a testament of keeping us from taking ourselves & our lives for granted.
Willowcreek70633
Willowcreek70633

Back to top Go down

Every and anything is possible with magic!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Every and anything is possible with magic!!

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:13 pm

This is an older thread, but I am very offended by the supposed intelligent people in this thread coming down so hard on dialect. It shows a decided lack of understanding and knowledge. According to linguistics, we all speak a dialect. Language standards are defined by a group in power. Standardization of language includes but is not limited to: establishment of rules of grammar, establishment of default spellings, dissemination of the new language rules via education, etc. We all speak in a dialect. Every aspect of your speech is defined by your regional variance of language, as well as dozens of other political, social, and environmental factors.

Dialect does not relate to intelligence in anyway. Dialect discrimination is a horribly shameful thing.

As a note, the standardized language is still considered a dialect. So stop the dialect bashing, ya'll.

Back to top Go down

Post by john5180 Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:21 pm

tameless_heart wrote:So stop the dialect bashing, ya'll.
Gorsh! I didn't realize that was what we were doing, tameless. I thought we were talking about the content of the post, (or lack there of), and of someone going to a creep who takes money from gullible (or even desperate people) for mystical cures that could be accomplished with a little thread to sew someone between the sheets, and a tiny cast iron skillet that is capable of cracking a head. That fixes most assholes when they treat women like this one did.
john5180
john5180

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:39 am

Well, I am offended that you didn't try to comprehend what was being said. Not once was dialect even mentioned. Go back and READ the thread. CONTENT and the fact that I believe the OP was stupid was what was discussed. No one criticized dialect.... You're reading things that are not there.
That being said...You should know, I, for one, don't really give a damn if you are offended or not. My opinion stands and you haven't noted ANYTHING that you think looks like "dialect bashing". We're supposed to read your mind and know? Sorry, just ain't worth my time.

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by john5180 Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:26 am

tmarie64 wrote:Well, I am offended that you didn't try to comprehend what was being said. Not once was dialect even mentioned. Go back and READ the thread. CONTENT and the fact that I believe the OP was stupid was what was discussed. No one criticized dialect.... You're reading things that are not there.
That being said...You should know, I, for one, don't really give a damn if you are offended or not. My opinion stands and you haven't noted ANYTHING that you think looks like "dialect bashing". We're supposed to read your mind and know? Sorry, just ain't worth my time.

Yeah! And what tmarie said too!
john5180
john5180

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:21 pm

All I saw was bashing about choices such as "dem" for "them". I saw a lot about dialect/colloquilaism/pronunciation being referred to as unprofessional and inappropriate. I figured the poster was an idiot, but narking word choices? Blech. I guess I see why I stopped visiting the forums. T_T I'd forgotten.

Back to top Go down

Post by john5180 Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:25 pm

Tameless... You are aware that the last post on here before yesterday was in September 2010, aren't you? To be honest, I had to go back and see if I had even ever posted on here; so much water under the bridge and all.

Were you just having a slow day and needed something to bitch about, so you dug into ancient history? Honestly! This is creating more attention (unnecessary attention) than the OP had to begin with.
john5180
john5180

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:36 pm

Oh well, water under the bridge.

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:11 pm

john5180 wrote:Tameless... You are aware that the last post on here before yesterday was in September 2010, aren't you? To be honest, I had to go back and see if I had even ever posted on here; so much water under the bridge and all.

Were you just having a slow day and needed something to bitch about, so you dug into ancient history? Honestly! This is creating more attention (unnecessary attention) than the OP had to begin with.

Yeah, them's were crazy times.

I know I didn't post on this thread, but I was crazy too. I like to think I've calmed down.
allthegoodnamesweretaken
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Post by wiseowl Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:51 pm

[quote="garu"]hi everybody,,magic is real,just believed that some weeks ago i guess,and the funny thing is i learnt it the hard way..i had been married for four years with two kids and thought everything in my marriage was perfect and extraordinary,my husband was the most loving and my whole family was happy until everything changed..

don't know how or what happened but i guess i didn't believe it was my fault.he started hitting me and my kids,cheating and we started having dept cos he was gambling quite much and he had lost his job..

A friend introduced me to some counselors and therapist but it didn't get well,it was getting worse so i decided to go the spiritual angle..
After several attempts with different spell casters and magicians nothing happened.i met some people online who claimed to know someone who claimed to be able to help but it was all false,i lost a lot of money,was scammed several times and cheated on...
i guess i was too desperate for a quick solution,but it all changed when i was introduced to a spell caster online,i thought he was going to be fake,maybe try to scam me again so i was prepared this time,i thought at least i could get him caught or something..but he wasn't what it thought he was,he did some spell which i used playing along,but he was right,he was true..

everything stated to turn around,my husband came home,he was changing and everything was going back to normal..and now after two weeks,everything is perfect and much more..my family is back,he has a new job,i do too..and we are happy as ever..i guess magic truly exist but in the right people with the right heart..magic is real and out there so is the person who saved my marriage,my family and i...
[/quote

Neutral Being an ex wife of an abuser and gambler, i will have to say, there is no such thing as magic when it comes to changing a person who doesnt want to change themselves for the better, admit they have a problem, or get help for their problems.
Spiritual understandings, beliefs, followings and working with spirit have nothing to do with magic what so ever in the way you are mentioning there is no spiritual spell that can put your earth plane lessons right with what you and your husband are here to learn about each other and with each other concerning your lessons here as individuals on this earth plane.
After many years of leaving my husband i find he is still an abuser, still gambles, drinks and has through his own free will and choice not changed his old ways and habits.
No magic spell can force or make someone change their ways if they dont want to.
No one with problems like your husbands change over night, i have lived through many promises of him begging me to give him another chance and that he will change i must have been Mad to have done that because nothing changed only for a few days then it was back to his old self, he never
hit the kids only me i would have not stayed with him for the time i did hoping for change if he ever touched one of my kids.
I feel you have a long way to go yet with your husband and what you will see in reality with your situation before you will be making choices and decisions for yourself as to what is the right thing to do for your children and yourself that will give them a happier more stable life.
The only magic i found for myself was what i did for myself and two children, and that was to divorce my husband and get him out of our lives because he didnt want to admit to his problems or do anything about them.

wiseowl

Back to top Go down

Post by wiseowl Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:04 pm

[quote="wiseowl"]
garu wrote:hi everybody,,magic is real,just believed that some weeks ago i guess,and the funny thing is i learnt it the hard way..i had been married for four years with two kids and thought everything in my marriage was perfect and extraordinary,my husband was the most loving and my whole family was happy until everything changed..

don't know how or what happened but i guess i didn't believe it was my fault.he started hitting me and my kids,cheating and we started having dept cos he was gambling quite much and he had lost his job..

A friend introduced me to some counselors and therapist but it didn't get well,it was getting worse so i decided to go the spiritual angle..
After several attempts with different spell casters and magicians nothing happened.i met some people online who claimed to know someone who claimed to be able to help but it was all false,i lost a lot of money,was scammed several times and cheated on...
i guess i was too desperate for a quick solution,but it all changed when i was introduced to a spell caster online,i thought he was going to be fake,maybe try to scam me again so i was prepared this time,i thought at least i could get him caught or something..but he wasn't what it thought he was,he did some spell which i used playing along,but he was right,he was true..

everything stated to turn around,my husband came home,he was changing and everything was going back to normal..and now after two weeks,everything is perfect and much more..my family is back,he has a new job,i do too..and we are happy as ever..i guess magic truly exist but in the right people with the right heart..magic is real and out there so is the person who saved my marriage,my family and i...
[/quote

Neutral Being an ex wife of an abuser and gambler, i will have to say, there is no such thing as magic when it comes to changing a person who doesnt want to change themselves for the better, admit they have a problem, or get help for their problems.
Spiritual understandings, beliefs, followings and working with spirit have nothing to do with magic what so ever in the way you are mentioning there is no spiritual spell that can put your earth plane lessons right with what you and your husband are here to learn about each other and with each other concerning your lessons here as individuals on this earth plane.
After many years of leaving my husband i find he is still an abuser, still gambles, drinks and has through his own free will and choice not changed his old ways and habits.
No magic spell can force or make someone change their ways if they dont want to.
No one with problems like your husbands change over night, i have lived through many promises of him begging me to give him another chance and that he will change i must have been Mad to have done that because nothing changed only for a few days then it was back to his old self, he never
hit the kids only me i would have not stayed with him for the time i did hoping for change if he ever touched one of my kids.
I feel you have a long way to go yet with your husband and what you will see in reality with your situation before you will be making choices and decisions for yourself as to what is the right thing to do for your children and yourself that will give them a happier more stable life.
The only magic i found for myself was what i did for myself and two children, and that was to divorce my husband and get him out of our lives because he didnt want to admit to his problems or do anything about them.

affraid Ooooppps i dont think i should have answered this didnt see how old this post was sorry ignore it i tried deleting it??

wiseowl

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:09 pm

LOL!!! It's ok. It happens to all of us at some point.

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John T Mainer Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:58 pm

threadmancer; a type of necromancer who is able to bring dead threads back to life to take their revenge upon the living.

Like all forms of death magic, it should not be wielded lightly, or by those who have had more than two shots of tequila, three of any other kind of booze, or smoked anything bought from "some righteous dude". Hippie

John T Mainer

http://community.bc-freehold.org/news.php

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:05 pm

We are just glad you are participating, Wise Owl! Smile

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

http://kltompkins.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritual Healer Wed May 09, 2012 7:25 am

In reply to your post i would like to say that it all depends on your time.If your time is wrong none will stand with you.....

Spiritual Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4