YourSpirituality.net Spiritual Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every and anything is possible with magic!!

+12
Beribee
sacrificialgoddess
RevJohn
Willowcreek70633
DotNotInOz
tmarie64
john5180
AutumnalTone
gillyflower
TigersEyeDowsing
Davelaw
garu
16 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Every and anything is possible with magic!! Empty Every and anything is possible with magic!!

Post by garu Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:59 pm

hi everybody,,magic is real,just believed that some weeks ago i guess,and the funny thing is i learnt it the hard way..i had been married for four years with two kids and thought everything in my marriage was perfect and extraordinary,my husband was the most loving and my whole family was happy until everything changed..

don't know how or what happened but i guess i didn't believe it was my fault.he started hitting me and my kids,cheating and we started having dept cos he was gambling quite much and he had lost his job..

A friend introduced me to some counselors and therapist but it didn't get well,it was getting worse so i decided to go the spiritual angle..
After several attempts with different spell casters and magicians nothing happened.i met some people online who claimed to know someone who claimed to be able to help but it was all false,i lost a lot of money,was scammed several times and cheated on...
i guess i was too desperate for a quick solution,but it all changed when i was introduced to a spell caster online,i thought he was going to be fake,maybe try to scam me again so i was prepared this time,i thought at least i could get him caught or something..but he wasn't what it thought he was,he did some spell which i used playing along,but he was right,he was true..

everything stated to turn around,my husband came home,he was changing and everything was going back to normal..and now after two weeks,everything is perfect and much more..my family is back,he has a new job,i do too..and we are happy as ever..i guess magic truly exist but in the right people with the right heart..magic is real and out there so is the person who saved my marriage,my family and i...

Last edited by tmarie64 on Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited make it more reader friendly.)

garu

Back to top Go down

Every and anything is possible with magic!! Empty Re: Every and anything is possible with magic!!

Post by Davelaw Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:45 pm

when you repeat a post over and over-that is called SPAM
Davelaw
Davelaw

Back to top Go down

Every and anything is possible with magic!! Empty Re: Every and anything is possible with magic!!

Post by TigersEyeDowsing Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:14 pm

I'm trying to figure out what this spammer is selling. confused I can't find any links anywhere and it doesn't make sense...

"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
TigersEyeDowsing
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Davelaw Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:11 pm

the concept of magic?
Davelaw
Davelaw

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:21 pm

I have a hard time imagining how the conversation with the magician would go.

"Hi, my husband beat me and the kids, gambled all our money away and left. I want a spell that will bring him back and make him be nice to me. Do you have a spell like that?"

"Sure, no problem, I'll whip a spell right up. I specialize in spells for abusive gamblers."

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AutumnalTone Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:47 am

I thought the original post was a troll. The repost only reinforces that suspicion.
AutumnalTone
AutumnalTone

Back to top Go down

Post by john5180 Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:03 am

gillyflower wrote:I have a hard time imagining how the conversation with the magician would go.

"Hi, my husband beat me and the kids, gambled all our money away and left. I want a spell that will bring him back and make him be nice to me. Do you have a spell like that?"

"Sure, no problem, I'll whip a spell right up. I specialize in spells for abusive gamblers."

Although I don't think this is a place for advertising, there are spells that can be cast on wayward spouses to make them "behave". Fang prefers the skillet over the head method; and I gotta admit just the threat of it pulls me back in line. I have powders that I use on her to calm her down.... hell, it knocks her out cold for hours... I don't think I'll be needing the powder any more. I used to tell her I could run faster scared than she could mad. Now I can simply WALK Twisted Evil
john5180
john5180

Back to top Go down

Post by john5180 Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:08 am

And I just found out the reason there might have been multiple posts, Dave. I hit the multi quote button, and don't have any way to delete the frazzling thing. It was an accident! I swear it!
john5180
john5180

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:58 am

I deleted the second one for ya, John. I still haven't figured out "Multi-quote". LOL

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:49 am

LOL at John and Fang!

Did I miss one of our "special" posters, Tina?

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by john5180 Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:47 am

tmarie64 wrote:I deleted the second one for ya, John. I still haven't figured out "Multi-quote". LOL

Thanx, T. You're my hero for the day. Very Happy
john5180
john5180

Back to top Go down

Post by john5180 Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:48 am

gillyflower wrote:LOL at John and Fang!

Hi Gilly! (waves) How's the new grandbaby?
john5180
john5180

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:21 am

No, Gilly, John just quoted himself. LOL

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by john5180 Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:49 am

tmarie64 wrote:No, Gilly, John just quoted himself. LOL

it ain't magic, but it was thrillin here at the house for a second or two. Little Kyrie was holding her hands to her ears! lol!
john5180
john5180

Back to top Go down

Post by DotNotInOz Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:47 am

I think it's some kind of forum glitch. I've found that it doubled when I tried to quote someone who'd quoted one of my postings.

I noticed it before the edit timeout and was able to erase one of them and explain it had been an oopsie.
DotNotInOz
DotNotInOz

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:40 pm

john5180 wrote:
gillyflower wrote:LOL at John and Fang!

Hi Gilly! (waves) How's the new grandbaby?

Who knows? Grr.... Well, actually my daughter puts him on video for me. My problem is that this week I've moved from working 6 days a week to 7, hopefully next week only 6. I am NOT happy about this. I would very much like to drive up to see the grandbaby or even have a couple of days off to go shopping or clean the house.

I know I've become more and more cranky about it, too. Sad

gillyflower
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by john5180 Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:34 pm

Well, what I did was hit multi quote by mistake, then I hit quote. Danged if it didn't give me a two-fer. I don't know how to delete one of my own messages here. I did notice when I go into edit it says "edit/delete" but I can't find a delete app there. Buuuuuuttttt; that's why we have observant hosts here like T Marie who came to my rescue.
john5180
john5180

Back to top Go down

Post by john5180 Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:40 pm

Gilly, get a web cam. I have one and Dee gets to see the grand daughter at dinner almost every night. She interacts with her. Kyrie may not actually know what Nana Dee looks like, but she sure knows her voice! Sometimes..... not very often any more though, I put my cell on speaker phone and we talk while Kyrie takes her bath. I do the bathing first then let her play in the bubbles.... Dee began t be a problem with the "after bath" trials of trying to get diapers on and bed clothes. Crazy old woman tells Kyrie to "get the pillows", and she does. This makes it difficult to do anything else with her, and of course Kyrie isn't too happy with me for making her lay still for the dressing.

I thought your daughter lived close by you... How far is the commute to visit?
john5180
john5180

Back to top Go down

Post by DotNotInOz Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:27 pm

It is confusing that it says edit/delete but offers you no way to delete a posting short of going into edit, highlighting and deleting what you said and then briefly explaining as your edited posting. That's what I did.

The "Tina-delete" feature works much easier and better, however, I agree. Smile
DotNotInOz
DotNotInOz

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:12 pm

I would have left it if someone hadn't said something. LOL I'm really not that observant. LOL

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DotNotInOz Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:37 pm

I just love how we end up turning a drive-by posting into a thread that doesn't even resemble the topic of the OP. Very Happy

In this case thankfully, I'd say.
DotNotInOz
DotNotInOz

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:40 pm

DotNotInOz wrote:I just love how we end up turning a drive-by posting into a thread that doesn't even resemble the topic of the OP. Very Happy

Yeah..We do tend to drift all over the map with our conversations. LOL

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by john5180 Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:07 am

DotNotInOz wrote:I just love how we end up turning a drive-by posting into a thread that doesn't even resemble the topic of the OP. Very Happy

Oh Dot, honestly! Don't you know everything's possible with MAGIC?! Hysterical
john5180
john5180

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:34 am

john5180 wrote:

Oh Dot, honestly! Don't you know everything's possible with MAGIC?! Hysterical
LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO!

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:58 am

john5180 wrote:Gilly, get a web cam. I have one and Dee gets to see the grand daughter at dinner almost every night. She interacts with her. Kyrie may not actually know what Nana Dee looks like, but she sure knows her voice! Sometimes..... not very often any more though, I put my cell on speaker phone and we talk while Kyrie takes her bath. I do the bathing first then let her play in the bubbles.... Dee began t be a problem with the "after bath" trials of trying to get diapers on and bed clothes. Crazy old woman tells Kyrie to "get the pillows", and she does. This makes it difficult to do anything else with her, and of course Kyrie isn't too happy with me for making her lay still for the dressing.

I thought your daughter lived close by you... How far is the commute to visit?

She lives 3 1/2 hours away which is okay if I can stay overnight. We do iChat now and it is wonderful to see him that way. That's funny about Dee and the pillows!

gillyflower
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next