YourSpirituality.net Spiritual Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every and anything is possible with magic!!

+12
Beribee
sacrificialgoddess
RevJohn
Willowcreek70633
DotNotInOz
tmarie64
john5180
AutumnalTone
gillyflower
TigersEyeDowsing
Davelaw
garu
16 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Every and anything is possible with magic!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Every and anything is possible with magic!!

Post by Willowcreek70633 Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:18 pm

Every and anything is possible with magic!! - Page 2 Icon_razz Gilly? See honey "magic does too work" I can do it w the Grand all the way from GA! Every and anything is possible with magic!! - Page 2 74583

Anyways about this drive by posting....wth? The spammers from the real? What is up with this here? And double posting? My, my you people are out rageous this month....must be gettin close to Samhaim!

The spammer/poster is an inside job. Really, think about it. (I think the spammer w the drive by posts is really DAVE)! I noticed he's the only SANE one here that has posted! Everyone else (me excluded) are just really really throwed off topic people that have issues about magicians & trusting people on the internet! Every and anything is possible with magic!! - Page 2 386706 Every and anything is possible with magic!! - Page 2 798723
Willowcreek70633
Willowcreek70633

Back to top Go down

Every and anything is possible with magic!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Every and anything is possible with magic!!

Post by RevJohn Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:21 am

Hey, I can tell you all for sure that early on in my second (and still current) marriage, we initially had a lot of trouble getting along due to the influence of evil spirits. When we managed to get rid of the evil spirits, things improved between us quite dramatically. I won't get into the details of how we removed the evil spirits, although I'll probably relate that story at some time or another. But I know the names of these evil spirits, so let me tell you, so that you'll recognize them if you encounter them. If they visit your home occasionally, they are not much trouble, and can even be kind of fun to have around. But if they come around frequently and are given free reign, they can be very troublesome and hard to get rid of. It's been a while, but I do recall one was named Smirnoff; another was named Jim Beam. There was one that took on the form of an animal, a Wild Turkey, to be precise. Then there was a pair of them named Ernest and Julio, who always seemed to come around when money was tight, for some odd reason. There was another pair that shared the same name, but one was black and the other red; I think they were called Walker, although they preferred to be called Johnny...
RevJohn
RevJohn

http://mindhealing.org (don't worry, it's not your computer; it

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:20 am

I dont' have a problem with magicians OR trusting people on the internet. I just think the OP is an idiot to believe "magic" made her abusive husband come home. What made him "change" is the realization that he has no one stupid enough to let him pound on them when he is not with her.

Magic, like God, does not do all the work needed to change your world. You have to get off your ass and do something.

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by john5180 Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:26 am

tmarie64 wrote:Magic, like God, does not do all the work needed to change your world. You have to get off your ass and do something.

I read somewhere once, and believe this to be true, that magic, like prayer is using an outside spiritual source to bring about a change. And tmarie is right... one just don't sit after a prayer, they get into action. The same is true for any spell performed. Neither works without proper faith that the application actually works. Also, just like prayer, you have to be careful of what you're asking for....... you just might get it; and in ways you never imagined. Smile
john5180
john5180

Back to top Go down

Post by john5180 Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:31 am

OK, tmaire delete the first duplicate post, please and send a note to the web host that when you try to edit, you aren't asking for a double.....

I just don't know what's happening here.
john5180
john5180

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:59 am

john5180 wrote:OK, tmaire delete the first duplicate post, please and send a note to the web host that when you try to edit, you aren't asking for a double.....

Done, John.

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:01 am

I think magic is an energy tool (the force of will) that affects change through application to energy patterns. The problem with the OP is that she wants an outside person to change her husband, she isn't interested in any change for herself or working directly to change the situation herself. It's the old thing doing the same things but expecting a different results. Ain't going to happen.

The thing is, she is being tested, and while it is painful, it is something to be grateful for. Everyone always wonders if they have what it takes to step up to the plate when they are faced with one of life's hard tests, to make the right and honorable choices whatever the test is. She's going to find out. Does she have the courage to protect herself and her children? Can she make hard and painful decisions? Or will she not have enough courage and fail herself and her children.

If she does have that sort of courage, if she has what it takes, it will take away a lot of the fear of the future because she will know that she can overcome whatever is thrown at her. If she doesn't, then she will have more fear, that she will fail the next test, too.

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by john5180 Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:33 am

Your post has merit, Gilly. I can't think of anyone who deserves to be in an abusive relationship. Some who are are either convinced they deserve it for some reason, or are just too weak to escape. That being said, they will resort to anything and everything to "fix" the problem; even paying some low life to fix it for them through a supposed spell or charm. I don't believe this is the purpose for magic, or prayer either for that matter. I use spells sparingly, if at all. I believe that if I have done all I can to fix the problem, and it still exists, then it's time to call out the reserves. Even then, the request is generally for the wisdom, or guidance of the ancestors to point me in the right direction... not to do the heavy lifting for me.
john5180
john5180

Back to top Go down

Post by john5180 Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:33 am

tmarie64 wrote:
john5180 wrote:OK, tmaire delete the first duplicate post, please and send a note to the web host that when you try to edit, you aren't asking for a double.....

Done, John.

Thanx, Marie. You are fast becoming my savior.
john5180
john5180

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:58 am

She doesn't understand that if her husband does not WANT to change, he will not.

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowcreek70633 Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:32 pm

Question I don't understand this.

Last edited by tmarie64 on Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited make it more reader friendly.)

Where is/was the original post?
Willowcreek70633
Willowcreek70633

Back to top Go down

Post by DotNotInOz Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:40 pm

I cringed enough at the barely comprehensible style of the OP after Tina edited it. I'm sure I'd be having English teacherish hysterical fits if I'd had to read the original!

Who cares, anyway? It's proven to be another drive-by spammer whose sad story I'm disinclined to believe since the poster doesn't seem to have seen fit to return for all our sage advice.
DotNotInOz
DotNotInOz

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:42 pm

That is the original post. The spammer (?) edited it herself at the first posting, and said it was to become more reader-friendly.

I don't think there's any way Tina could've improved it except to delete the whole thing. Laughing

"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
TigersEyeDowsing
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:44 pm

I edited it... put in spaces...It was just one run on sentence until I edited.

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowcreek70633 Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:55 pm

Wink Gee whats up w these "spammers" here? Don't understand some people wanting to be "goof balls". Its beyond me.

Sits back & wonders why.
bounce
(oh that's a topic on another thread isn't it?) LMAO!
Willowcreek70633
Willowcreek70633

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:49 pm

tmarie64 wrote:I edited it... put in spaces...It was just one run on sentence until I edited.

Oh, I didn't realize you'd done that! I thought I was seeing the original. Wow...

haha.

"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
TigersEyeDowsing
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DotNotInOz Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:25 pm

I sincerely hope that the original poster isn't an American high school graduate, although I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that she is. Embarassed Shocked

DotNotInOz
DotNotInOz

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:52 pm

Why, Dot? Do you think that stupid people don't graduate? The OP is probably one of the MANY idiots who thinks..."It's the internet so screw proper grammar, spelling, punctuation".... That is a sentiment that drives me NUTS.

I've been known to delete friends comments on my facebook page because they were too lazy to type, "to" and just put 2, or "you", or "for" and for grossly misspelling words.

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RevJohn Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:51 pm

I'm araid that l33t-speak is becoming the new lingua franca of the modern world. My 11-year-old daughter, who is in the sixth grade and is quite capable of using proper grammar and spelling when she feels like it, always uses this gobbledygook when she texts or e-mails. Having been a ham radio operator, I understand the need for shorthand while texting, although I am completely baffled as to the need for texting itself, in most instances. But I'm afraid the English language as we have known it is on the way to becoming a dead language, like Latin or Church Slavonic. (Perhaps it's not all bad; right now I'm imagining a Roman Catholic service done entirely in l33t-speak... LMAO!
RevJohn
RevJohn

http://mindhealing.org (don't worry, it's not your computer; it

Back to top Go down

Post by DotNotInOz Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:13 pm

tmarie64 wrote:Why, Dot? Do you think that stupid people don't graduate?

Where did I say anything about the level of intelligence the OP may or may not possess? Nowhere.

I expressed the hope that this was not one more person who slid her way to a largely unearned high school diploma. That's all. For various reasons--some beyond the control and despite the efforts of teachers endeavoring to teach such people--too many receive diplomas that signify a degree of attainment they have not even begun to achieve.

I personally have no problem with texting shorthand. It's economical and gets the message across quickly to recipients who understand it.

To communicate effectively, people often use much less than Standard English. As long as the level of English chosen is easily understood and appropriate for the situation, then I have no objection to however a person's thoughts may be expressed. I may cringe at grammar or usage that diverges unsuitably from the overall level used, but that's another matter entirely.

I strongly suspect, however, that the OP is either not a native speaker of English or is deficient for some other unknown reason in her mastery of the written language. Any speculation as to why she writes as she did here would be merely that.
DotNotInOz
DotNotInOz

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:40 pm

I'm going with either stupid or uncaring...There are far too many places to go to find correct grammar. There's not even an ATTEMPT to make it readable for us. I had to break it up into some semblance of rationality.
She did not misspell, even words that are commonly misspelled, i.e. counselor, introduced.

Far as I'm concerned, if she's trying to convince me of something and is too uncaring to write a READABLE post, then she is stupid.

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DotNotInOz Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:05 pm

There's an easy way to solve the annoyance that drive-by spammers are becoming.

Add a rule that any posting which intends solely or primarily to promote a product or service will be removed when spotted by or reported to an admin.

That should free up a bunch of forum space as well as annoying us regs somewhat less. May result in fewer interesting discussions arising out of our taking such postings and running all over with them, though. At least, we rarely run with scissors. < sassy grin >
DotNotInOz
DotNotInOz

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:45 pm

You don't think that they bother to read the rules before they post, do you Dot? Besides we remove either their post or the link immediately.

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:10 pm

They don't read rules. They are hit and run posters. The posts, though, like this one, do tend to give us fodder. LOL
Oh, and I can't run with scissors...I have 2 kids and 6 pairs of scissors and NEVER know where to find a pair. Kinda hard to run with'em if you can't find'em! Wink

Last edited by tmarie64 on Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited to add my "scissors comment"...)

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:36 pm

My nephew deliberately uses his own version of textese when posting on Facebook. He does this because his mother, myself, and most of our friends who are also his friends on facebook are journalists, and he likes to tweek us.

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

http://kltompkins.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next