YourSpirituality.net Spiritual Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any "How I Met Your Mother" fans on here, besides me?

4 posters

Go down

Any "How I Met Your Mother" fans on here, besides me? Empty Any "How I Met Your Mother" fans on here, besides me?

Post by DeavonReye Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:02 pm

I used to be a huge Seinfeld fan, . . . never believing that I would ever find another sitcom that I would like more than it. Well, that was then. Today, I like How I Met Your Mother much more. I love the writing and the characters. Of course, any show that has Allison Hannigan can't be bad. Any "How I Met Your Mother" fans on here, besides me? Icon_smile
DeavonReye
DeavonReye

Back to top Go down

Any "How I Met Your Mother" fans on here, besides me? Empty Re: Any "How I Met Your Mother" fans on here, besides me?

Post by Willowcreek70633 Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:57 am

I tried watching it once, & was busy w something else, so I didn't give it a fair shake. I have always enjoyed Neil Patrick Harris! We don't even watch Two & 1/2 Men anymore. This yr we replaced our Monday night line up w House, Lie to Me, & Castle. John still wants to watch Glee, & we haven't gotten around to that yet! We are TV Rolling Eyes dyslexic!
Willowcreek70633
Willowcreek70633

Back to top Go down

Any "How I Met Your Mother" fans on here, besides me? Empty Re: Any "How I Met Your Mother" fans on here, besides me?

Post by gillyflower Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:42 am

Have to love Castle! I didn't buy for the libraries the first book published recently (Heat Wave) supposedly written by Castle (Castle is a writer in the series and they are issuing books with Castle as the author - only of course, since he is a fictional character, he is not) and had to quickly rectify that since it was on the NYT's bestseller list for several weeks.

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:21 pm

gillyflower wrote:Have to love Castle! I didn't buy for the libraries the first book published recently (Heat Wave) supposedly written by Castle (Castle is a writer in the series and they are issuing books with Castle as the author - only of course, since he is a fictional character, he is not) and had to quickly rectify that since it was on the NYT's bestseller list for several weeks.

Did you see what they did? Did you see? They dressed him up like Mal!!!! It was awesome!

http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com/telefile/2009/10/castle-nathan-fillion-flashes.php

I just about died!

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

http://kltompkins.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:59 pm

It was wonderful! Smile

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowcreek70633 Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:58 pm

No Wonder poor Deavon has been such a wreck recently....Look at us!

WE have hijacked his thread about HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER!
Whip2 Stop it, stop it, stop it!

(Clears throat).....

Now back to our regularly scheduled program!
"Deavon? Please continue & tell us WHY you like How I met your Mother!"
Willowcreek70633
Willowcreek70633

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down