YourSpirituality.net Spiritual Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I love this

3 posters

Go down

I love this Empty I love this

Post by maya3 Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:05 pm

This is so beautiful, don´t forget to turn the sound up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_urxI9L5Ak&fmt=22&annotation_id=annotation_66111&feature=iv

Maya
maya3
maya3

Back to top Go down

I love this Empty Re: I love this

Post by Willowcreek70633 Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:43 pm

Smile Nice music & video, Maya3! Have you read the book? TED mentioned that it was compiled or borrowed from a book back in 1925! So its not new, but it is well needed for the times of today!

The book, had a Christian lean to me. That is totally my opinion. So if you haven't read it yet, please don't let my "critique" influence you in any way. It did offer "similarities" in bits & pieces from other religions but I was seeking something more in depth! A lot, I already heard of or knew of. Maybe I should read it again, to refresh some of my memory!
Willowcreek70633
Willowcreek70633

Back to top Go down

Post by maya3 Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:23 am

Willow,

I never read the book, but I saw the movie (not the one I posted but the movie that is like the book).
I liked it, I didn't notice any christian leanings, but I thought that it was a little too materialistic but otherwise really good.

Maya
maya3
maya3

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:52 am

As a law of attraction person, I have to say that I enjoyed the movie when I first watched it, then realized it was far too materialistic and left out some very fundamental things to make it more sellable. The movie originally had Esther Hicks in it but they cropped her out, because she too didn't care for the direction the movie was going in and broke her contract. I don't mean to put a damper on anyones LoA movie experience Razz if you enjoyed it. It made a good introduction to the LoA, but just as someone who's studied the LoA a little more in depth I found it pretty lacking in important areas.

"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
TigersEyeDowsing
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down