YourSpirituality.net Spiritual Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you get over a love of many years?

3 posters

Go down

How do you get over a love of many years? Empty How do you get over a love of many years?

Post by Tynkerbelle Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:04 pm

Recently heart broken over someone I have loved for 6+ years. How do I get him out of my heart and start to heal? Sad
Tynkerbelle
Tynkerbelle

Back to top Go down

How do you get over a love of many years? Empty Re: How do you get over a love of many years?

Post by tmarie64 Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:59 pm

Time. I know that's not what you want to hear, but that's all there is.

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

How do you get over a love of many years? Empty Re: How do you get over a love of many years?

Post by John T Mainer Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:56 pm

That person will always be a part of your past, will always have that connection to who you were. Do not deny that, or you make yourself less than you should be. We all lose people, wyrd weaves as it will, and people change, or pass.

You get used to the way things are, even if they suck. What you had is known, and what is to be can't be known. You cannot see the good things to come, and by focusing only on what will not be there, you can blind yourself to so many possibilities.

Life goes on. Love is a fountain, not a pie; it renews endlessly, rather than being parceled out in increments. Having loved and lost just means that you learned how to love. You can love, and be loved again. Try not to "get back what you had with someone else", because that isn't fair to the new person. Let things grow on their own, and see what life has in store.

John T Mainer

http://community.bc-freehold.org/news.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Tynkerbelle Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:01 am

Thank you both for your posts.
John you post makes alot of sense and its something I will keep coming back to read cause it helps me Thank you.
Tynkerbelle
Tynkerbelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down