YourSpirituality.net Spiritual Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multifaith pulpit

+9
Beribee
Chiyo
Mintie
TigersEyeDowsing
DotNotInOz
sacrificialgoddess
Sakhaiva
MaineCaptain
allthegoodnamesweretaken
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Multifaith pulpit - Page 2 Empty Re: The Multifaith pulpit

Post by TigersEyeDowsing Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:49 pm

Mintie wrote:
TigersEyeDowsing wrote:Well what sucks is I still love her, I've been doing pretty well the last month or so and if I see her I'm going to go all to pieces. The airport is 3 hours away and it would be at midnight (back at 3am) so really nobody else I could ask (but good idea!). She's asking other people she knows and hopefully one will say yes. I don't want her riding a greyhound bus back across the state at 3 am.

Okay you are officially too sweet for words. I really hope for your sake that she finds someone else...

Very Happy thank you mintie

Let's hope she finds someone else too. If I wig out and call some of you bawling you'll know why! Neutral

"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
TigersEyeDowsing
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:59 pm

TigersEyeDowsing wrote:
Mintie wrote:
TigersEyeDowsing wrote:Well what sucks is I still love her, I've been doing pretty well the last month or so and if I see her I'm going to go all to pieces. The airport is 3 hours away and it would be at midnight (back at 3am) so really nobody else I could ask (but good idea!). She's asking other people she knows and hopefully one will say yes. I don't want her riding a greyhound bus back across the state at 3 am.

Okay you are officially too sweet for words. I really hope for your sake that she finds someone else...

Very Happy thank you mintie

Let's hope she finds someone else too. If I wig out and call some of you bawling you'll know why! Neutral

Well, call me if you need to cry. And call me if you need big sister to yell at her, as well. (((((TED)))))
sacrificialgoddess
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

http://kltompkins.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiyo Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:22 pm

MaineCaptain wrote:(((((((Tiger)))))) You are a good man, I would not want to do it either. That you left it open is amazing.

I agree. He is good man. And I, too, am amazed. Shocked

(((TED)))
Chiyo
Chiyo

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:25 pm

I hope my saying it is amazing did not come out wrong. I don't know what I would have done. And I think Tiger is wonderful for being so considerate. I wish I was down there, I would pick her up to save you from the trouble and heartache.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:28 pm

She wrote back and said nevermind, if she can't find someone to pick her up she'll just ride the bus. I'm sure she'd probably be fine on it... have been a bit torn the last hour on whether to do what she expects, and say "Oh don't worry I'll be there" or ignore it and let her go Greyhound. I guess I'm going with the latter, which is really the 'right thing' for both of us, no matter how much I want to see her (yet don't).

"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
TigersEyeDowsing
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:30 pm

(((((((((((Tiger))))))))))) You are very loved here you know. And I meant what I said. You are a really good man.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:33 pm

Thank you sweetums ((((MC))))

My life has been rough since the 90s started Laughing

TigersEyeDowsing
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:46 pm

TigersEyeDowsing wrote:She wrote back and said nevermind, if she can't find someone to pick her up she'll just ride the bus. I'm sure she'd probably be fine on it... have been a bit torn the last hour on whether to do what she expects, and say "Oh don't worry I'll be there" or ignore it and let her go Greyhound. I guess I'm going with the latter, which is really the 'right thing' for both of us, no matter how much I want to see her (yet don't).

Is the Greyhound safe? I think that would be the most important question.
sacrificialgoddess
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:51 pm

sacrificialgoddess wrote:
TigersEyeDowsing wrote:She wrote back and said nevermind, if she can't find someone to pick her up she'll just ride the bus. I'm sure she'd probably be fine on it... have been a bit torn the last hour on whether to do what she expects, and say "Oh don't worry I'll be there" or ignore it and let her go Greyhound. I guess I'm going with the latter, which is really the 'right thing' for both of us, no matter how much I want to see her (yet don't).

Is the Greyhound safe? I think that would be the most important question.

I really don't know. She's not afraid of anything.

TigersEyeDowsing
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:58 pm

Whereas I am not afraid, butt often, I think caution should be the rule.
sacrificialgoddess
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:00 pm

You're going to make me say yes, aren't you? Smile

TigersEyeDowsing
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:03 pm

TigersEyeDowsing wrote:You're going to make me say yes, aren't you? Smile

No. But I don't want you to have any regrets in this. I just don't want you to start out your next posts with something bad happened to her. I just want to know that she will be okay. You live in that area; if you think the buses are safe, then they are safe. That is the only reason I am asking.
sacrificialgoddess
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:04 pm

I have never had a problem on a bus, and I spent the night in the Boston Bus station. After actually making my way there, from NYC.

Does that area have a reputation for not being safe? If yes then there is a reason for concern.
Do what feels correct Tiger, just be careful yourself. my friend

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:06 pm

Mad I sent the email.

TigersEyeDowsing
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:12 pm

Just guard your heart, put up shields before leaving to pick her up. Ask your guides for assistance in not letting it hurt you. Don't let her hit any buttons

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:16 pm

TigersEyeDowsing wrote:Mad I sent the email.

I know. I'm a nag. I know. Like I said. I don't want you to have regrets. I don't want you playing the "what if I had" game. That never leads anywhere good.
sacrificialgoddess
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:20 pm

And know we are here for you. Always..... call or email or come here, but we are here for you.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:29 pm

Ya'll are goddesses Wink

TigersEyeDowsing
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:48 pm

((((TED))))
sacrificialgoddess
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beribee Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:00 pm

((((TED))))) Do whatever your head is telling you to do. Can't she take a taxi???
Beribee
Beribee

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiyo Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:15 pm

Beribee wrote:((((TED))))) Do whatever your head is telling you to do. Can't she take a taxi???

It's a 3 hour trip, one-way, apparently. That's one hellacious taxi-cab bill! Shocked

Personally, I'd let her take the Greyhound. They're not pleasant, but by and large, they are fairly safe. But that's me. I'm no saint. TED, on the other hand, is an exceptionally nice guy, with a conscience that won't let him sleep if he has doubts about his own conduct... But that's why we love him. Wink
Chiyo
Chiyo

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:58 pm

(Shhh, don't tell that to the fundies!)

My gut's telling me I won't have to go. But I'll let you know either way. Wink

TigersEyeDowsing
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:00 am

Actually, it's just a little over two hours (checked). A taxi ride would be over $1,200 since you'd have to pay both ways. Very Happy But yeah that's what buses are for.

Anyway, thanks for letting me vent. cheers Venting is good!

TigersEyeDowsing
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:36 am

It was very unfair to ask that of you, sweetie. She knows that too.

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:28 pm

tmarie64 wrote:It was very unfair to ask that of you, sweetie. She knows that too.

Probably. She was never big on fairness. Wink

TigersEyeDowsing
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum