YourSpirituality.net Spiritual Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God's Attitude

+2
tmarie64
newnature
6 posters

Go down

God's Attitude Empty God's Attitude

Post by newnature Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:30 pm

The issue of sin was settled, it is a son issue today, not a sin issue. Will man accept what Jesus Christ accomplished or will they reject it, the son is the issue with God today. God’s attitude of love forces no one to take him at his word. God gives all the choice to accept what Christ accomplished on their behalf today, or to reject it. God purchased man out of sins dominion never to be returned to the market place of sin again. By removing the sin issue from the table of God’s justice, God effectively canceled Satan’s ownership of all mankind. Reconciliation has to do with God’s justice being satisfied for sins, reconciliation is a sin issue. The just do, in fact, live by faith, but it is not their sinless lives that allow them to be called just; they do not live sinless lives. True faith is believing that God raised Christ from among the dead, thus, because of the resurrection of Christ, those who believe in what Jesus accomplished are secure in their redemption.

God’s Reconciliation of Man, read more about it at Link Removed.

newnature

Back to top Go down

God's Attitude Empty Re: God's Attitude

Post by tmarie64 Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:50 pm

So, no thought? No discussion? We're just supposed to follow your link like stupid sheep? Hell, I'm a Christian and I won't do it. I can't WAIT for the "heathens" here to get hold of you. LOL

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:05 pm

The issue of sin?

With all respect to tmarie, it always has seemed like Christianity is inventing a problem to say that they solve it. It's specious reasoning at its best.
allthegoodnamesweretaken
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Post by John T Mainer Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:51 am

So old Yaweh is out there selling his folk into slavery, so that his son can free them from it, and earn loyalty for it. Quite the protection racket; dad curses you for something you had nothing to do with it, and the son lifts the curse only if you obey. I think Papadoc Duvallier and Babydoc tried that back in Haiti, only they had the tonton macoot rather than the Inquisition doing the enforcement.

That isn't faith; that is fear. There are good Christians here, and worthy Jews; I do not see them as believing in Yaweh or Jesus out of fear, or because a curse they did not earn was lifted from them.

The Judeo-Christian and Islamic faiths are viewed with suspicion by others because of their long history with coerscion, with fear, terror, and violence as tools of conversion and enforcement. For most areas of the world, these are crimes of the past; but language like this rekindles the fear, that the whole cult and its offshoots are nothing more than the reign of terror by a vengeful demon who must be placated lest he resume destruction.

Clearly this is not the loving god that other Christians, Muslim, and Jews know. I wonder if (or why) this is the one you seek.

John T Mainer

http://community.bc-freehold.org/news.php

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:09 am

John as the warrior poet he is, is much better with words than I. My gifts from the high ones embrace other realms.

allthegoodnamesweretaken
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:52 am

Hey, All, no offense taken! LOL You and John were actually the "heathens" I was expecting. Smile

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken Wed May 01, 2013 8:32 am

Thanks Tina.

Any more I think more of those that could become collateral damage when I go off on one of my rants. I think the OP was more of a drive by anyway.
allthegoodnamesweretaken
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 Wed May 01, 2013 4:56 pm

Oh, don't worry 'bout me, my friend! I've known all the "regulars" here long enough to know that it's nothing personal. I find pushy Xtians to be very offensive, and I'm Xtian. So... Smile

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess Thu May 02, 2013 9:16 pm

It's never good when "your own" makes you look bad, is it, Tmarie?

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

http://kltompkins.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken Thu May 02, 2013 10:36 pm

I wish I could say I didn't understand
allthegoodnamesweretaken
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Post by John T Mainer Thu May 02, 2013 10:52 pm

The funny thing is its TMarie that should feel insulted by the OP. His statement pretty much implied that she, and all Christians, were Christian for the benefits of commution of the sentence imposed for a crime they did not commit. This would make her not a woman of Christian faith but a coward who hopes to escape justice through submission.

Honestly, I was angered more by what the comment implied about the worthy Christians.(and related faith community members) than anything it might imply about the rest of us.

Sure hell is a big selling point for the weak, foolish, and cowardly, but when it comes down to it those types are a minority (and not a well loved one) in any community. There are a lot of good people who follow that faith with their heart and mind because they feel it to be right, reguardless of what it might cost them.

Even the ones that hate me for disagreeing with them I will give due credit for living true to what they believe. The ones that can respect others for being true to what they believe, even when they dissagree, are the equals of any member of my community in my eyes.

Asa-tru. We live true to our gods and sacred ancestors. We salute those who strive to live as true to their own beliefs.

John T Mainer

http://community.bc-freehold.org/news.php

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 Sat May 04, 2013 9:26 am

John, while it is offensive. I'm not offended by the brain damaged. They don't know any better.

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeavonReye Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:43 pm

I am a little late to this BBQ. And, there is very little reason to post on newnature's ridiculous post because I doubt he/she isn't even on here anymore.

I should show up here more often.
DeavonReye
DeavonReye

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:51 pm

I couldn't add anything more to idiocy of the OP. Other than to say that we here don't respect most of the Christians or believe they should all be lumped together under one tent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down