YourSpirituality.net Spiritual Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whatcha Gonna Do Behind That Woodshed, Joe, Beat Up Women?

4 posters

Go down

Whatcha Gonna Do Behind That Woodshed, Joe, Beat Up Women? Empty Whatcha Gonna Do Behind That Woodshed, Joe, Beat Up Women?

Post by TPaine Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:59 am

Samuel "Joe the Plumber" Wurzelbacher, showed his incredible lack of intelligence with a display of a boorish testosterone overload when he told a RightOnline blogger conference in Pittsburgh that in the good old days he would have been able to physically beat up House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. Rather than repeat what is on a link I'll be lazy and post the link: http://thinkprogress.org/2009/08/17/joe-the-plumber-rightonline/, What would absolutely make my day would be for Wurzelbacher to drag Ms. Pelosi behind that woodshed then find out too late that she had a taser with which she shoots him in the stones. I would pay to watch that on PPV.
TPaine
TPaine

Back to top Go down

Whatcha Gonna Do Behind That Woodshed, Joe, Beat Up Women? Empty Re: Whatcha Gonna Do Behind That Woodshed, Joe, Beat Up Women?

Post by Daldianus Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:17 am

TPaine wrote:Samuel "Joe the Plumber" Wurzelbacher, showed his incredible lack of intelligence with a display of a boorish testosterone overload when he told a RightOnline blogger conference in Pittsburgh that in the good old days he would have been able to physically beat up House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. Rather than repeat what is on a link I'll be lazy and post the link: http://thinkprogress.org/2009/08/17/joe-the-plumber-rightonline/, What would absolutely make my day would be for Wurzelbacher to drag Ms. Pelosi behind that woodshed then find out too late that she had a taser with which she shoots him in the stones. I would pay to watch that on PPV.

Such a brute and dumb mind.

Daldianus
Daldianus

Back to top Go down

Whatcha Gonna Do Behind That Woodshed, Joe, Beat Up Women? Empty Re: Whatcha Gonna Do Behind That Woodshed, Joe, Beat Up Women?

Post by TPaine Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:51 am

Celsus wrote:
The problem is, the Conservative sheep listen to this idiot as if he's some kind of political savant. He had a book ghostwritten, it's a given he didn't write it himself, and at his three hour book signing at Borders Book Store in DC with the networks looking on sold (if I remember correctly) five books in about fifty-five minutes. Business was so bad they didn't even finish the first hour of the three that were scheduled. I get the feeling his supporters can't read, and don't know anyone who can read it to them. A person who was at the event said he believed sales would have been better if Joe had offered free crayons with the book.
TPaine
TPaine

Back to top Go down

Post by Daldianus Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:58 am

TPaine wrote:
Celsus wrote:
The problem is, the Conservative sheep listen to this idiot as if he's some kind of political savant. He had a book ghostwritten, it's a given he didn't write it himself, and at his three hour book signing at Borders Book Store in DC with the networks looking on sold (if I remember correctly) five books in about fifty-five minutes. Business was so bad they didn't even finish the first hour of the three that were scheduled. I get the feeling his supporters can't read, and don't know anyone who can read it to them. A person who was at the event said he believed sales would have been better if Joe had offered free crayons with the book.

Why even read at all if you can simply watch Fauxnews?

And what does that moron got to say in the first place??

Daldianus
Daldianus

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:14 am

Cannons to the left of me.

Cannons to the right of me.

Cannons in front of me, volleyed and thundered.
allthegoodnamesweretaken
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Daldianus Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:17 am

allthegoodnamesweretaken wrote:Cannons to the left of me.

I'm not sure I get your point?

Daldianus
Daldianus

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:42 am

This is great... poor Joe. He didn't ask to become a spectacle. But he's been trying to make the best of it and get some money. I had no idea about the book, that's hilarious.

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am stuck in the middle with you.

"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
TigersEyeDowsing
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:16 pm

Celsus wrote:
allthegoodnamesweretaken wrote:Cannons to the left of me.

I'm not sure I get your point?

I through the Tennyson poem, I was making a reference to the status in American politics and policies in the first place. Neither the conservatives, nor the liberal parties are to be trusted, and that they have gained the trust of the general populace in one aspect or another is the most dangerous of all.

The left, right, and that which is right in front of me.

all
allthegoodnamesweretaken
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Daldianus Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:18 pm

TigersEyeDowsing wrote:This is great... poor Joe. He didn't ask to become a spectacle. But he's been trying to make the best of it and get some money. I had no idea about the book, that's hilarious.

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am stuck in the middle with you.

Joe is an ignorant fool who got what he deserved.

Daldianus
Daldianus

Back to top Go down

Post by TPaine Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:07 am

TigersEyeDowsing wrote:This is great... poor Joe. He didn't ask to become a spectacle. But he's been trying to make the best of it and get some money. I had no idea about the book, that's hilarious.

Actually, he did TED, He knew that the ABC camera was going to be there when he ambushed Obama with his question. Obama treated him like an average intelligent citizen (a mistake by the way) and the McCain people liked the tape of the middle class conservative taking on a presidential candidate. The fact that everything he said about himself was a lie didn't bother the Republicans because for the past eight years that's all they've done. Maybe McCain liked the Joe/Sarah combination; two people who didn't know their asses from their elbows, but were able to rile up the base with senseless lies.
TPaine
TPaine

Back to top Go down

Post by Daldianus Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:47 am

TPaine wrote:

Actually, he did TED, He knew that the ABC camera was going to be there when he ambushed Obama with his question. Obama treated him like an average intelligent citizen (a mistake by the way) and the McCain people liked the tape of the middle class conservative taking on a presidential candidate. The fact that everything he said about himself was a lie didn't bother the Republicans because for the past eight years that's all they've done. Maybe McCain liked the Joe/Sarah combination; two people who didn't know their asses from their elbows, but were able to rile up the base with senseless lies.

Wasn't the whole thing staged? Wasn't the Plumberboy a registered Republican?

And yes, it was a sad moment. Obama didn't have a chance. He couldn't avoid the trap.

Daldianus
Daldianus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down