YourSpirituality.net Spiritual Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stuff and things

Go down

Stuff and things Empty Stuff and things

Post by Genocon Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:47 am

Yeah, I've been scarce again. I know. Thought I'd fill you all in on things with me.

-I'll be starting school in about six weeks. I don't have everything in place yet but I should soon.

-Emotionally and mentally I've made some improvement in terms of my anxiety. I'm not taking my medication anymore (mostly because I can't afford to see a doctor), and I'm doing fine although with the school stuff coming up I'm starting to feel it come back to some extent. If I need to, I can go to the campus medical clinic and see someone.

My improvement thus far can mostly be attributed to two things: finally severing all contact with my toxic ex-girlfriend, and becoming closer to someone who had until recently been more of a casual friend. He has a rather dramatic effect on me, bringing out all of the joy and energy that my ex spent years crushing. He's also taken it upon himself to stand up for me to friends of hers, many of whom are, due to her constant lying, under the delusion that I am some sort of jealous psychopath. I'd forgotten what it was like to have a proper friend like that. He is the best thing to happen to me in a long time.

So that's mostly it right now. I'm sure once school gets going I'll have more to rant, rave and panic about.
Genocon
Genocon

Back to top Go down