YourSpirituality.net Spiritual Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free psychic readings:)

+2
gillyflower
fairy2515
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Free psychic readings:) Empty Free psychic readings:)

Post by fairy2515 Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:17 pm

Welcome to all who need a reading or psychic advice! Smile I'm new in this forum and want to share my gift to people.  
I'd like to help if you don't know what to do, what way is yours, when you meet your soul mate and many other things. 
So, you can choose accurate question more interested for you about:
- Love and family life (test of your relationships, truly face of the partner and prognosis for the future)
- Health (headache, problems with periods, stomach, and heart). Work with babies.
- Business and career (prognosis)
- Energy and chakra healing
Please, write me your real name, day of birth and the problem (If you don't want to make your personal information visible please write me in PM). I'll make a reading and reply as quick as possible.

Best Regards,
Fairy Welcome!

fairy2515
fairy2515

Back to top Go down

Free psychic readings:) Empty Re: Free psychic readings:)

Post by gillyflower Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:44 pm

So... what do you do? Read Tarot Cards or?

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:33 pm

Interesting.  I'd play, but don't really have any problems I can think of.
allthegoodnamesweretaken
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Post by fairy2515 Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:35 am

gillyflower wrote:So... what do you do? Read Tarot Cards or?

I don't use any tools for the reading, only I need is accurate question, name and DOB of a person:)
fairy2515
fairy2515

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:02 am

~giggle~

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:03 am

Tell us about your gift. When did you realize that you had it? How do the thoughts about other people and their problems/future come to you? Who or what do you think informs you about others?

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fairy2515 Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:46 am

Yes, with pleasure Very Happy I noticed my strange undertanding of this world from my childhood. My feelings and sensations proved it. When I looked at people I could feel what's wrong with them or what future hold for them. I could feel wishes and spirits of other people and just received the information about the thing they needed. In the Universe there's a huge storage of any informaion we'd like to know and our task is just be ready to receive it. And I think that's all about my gift. Wink

Last edited by fairy2515 on Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
fairy2515
fairy2515

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:49 am

Do you mean that you don't want to talk about it any more? That's too bad, if so, because that is what interests me.

If you think that you can predict the future for other people, could you give us examples of this? Can you also predict the future for yourself. Do you think that people are able to change the future with information from you?

gillyflower
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fairy2515 Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:05 am

Let's clarify it. My way and method of reading is out of the question because it's too difficult to explain how it goes.
Yes, I usually make predictions for people or for myself  Some of my readings survived some persons but this information is private and belongs only to them and I cannot open it.
Our future is changeable because If you know what can happen you've got a chance to choose another way how to behave or think and have better future variant as a result.flower  I do not only predict but can help to improve some things in future if it's possible.
fairy2515
fairy2515

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:11 am

I find that trying to verbalize things like methods and gifts such as this makes it clearer to the person who has them and then provides more understanding to others. All good. Smile

So you believe that the future is fluid? Yes, so do I. I believe that there are many patterns at play in the universe, too many to comprehend.

But back to your methods. Why the name and date of birth? That is usually something that a person who divines by means of astrology wants, in order to predict the future by means of a star chart.

gillyflower
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fairy2515 Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:23 am

You're quite right Smile because future is really fluid but some people don't know about it. They think if they come to a reader or psychic their future will exactly what they were informed. The point is if you can do nothing with the received information it is just a big problem not help especially for very sensitive persons.
I've made lots of readings so I know this topic very good. I usually tell what future holds for a person and if I feel that he/she needs to choose his way to improve it I always do it.
And method, I prefer to call person its own name not fake but for me it doesn't matter at all about person's data. I use it only like every professional usually asks for it and people already get used to give such information.
fairy2515
fairy2515

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:32 am

Ah, I thought it wouldn't matter about what information you were given. So you just think about the person and things come to you about them?

I will play. I'll ask you a question, please answer then within this time period I will report back to you and this group.

I believe two things will happen in my life within the next 6 weeks. Will they happen at the same time?

Ed. add: or if you prefer, a lot will be happening in my life in the next 6 weeks, what should I know? I will do the Tarot Cards for myself and add my prediction to your own. Smile

gillyflower
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fairy2515 Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:52 am

Ok, let us try sunny I feel the answer "yes" to your question and also the addition information that everything goes in a positive way for you. Also I see two more situations but it'll be good and provoke you thinking about it to make some necessary decisions. Please don't be afraid and open to it. 

Love,
Fairy
fairy2515
fairy2515

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:06 am

Well, I am not afraid, thanks. Smile

As for my reading:

There are an overwhelming number of pentacles in the reading - lots to do with money, my security, and two kings - authority - and only one major so it is all under my control or the control of people.

5 of Pentacles - I am feeling left out, which is pretty much true, although not in a feel sorry for myself way. Just lots happening and I am still in the dark about it. There is a change coming and a journey, good things (Knight of Wands), new beginnings - all true since I have a grandson due and I'm going to a big shiny conference a long way from me, too, plus big changes at work most likely.

I'm asking because (6 of Pentacles) I'm anticipating good things. In the past, (10 of Pentacles) things have suited me just fine. Smile Right now, yes I do have stability (King of Pentacles) yes, there is an authority figure, plus I'm on top of things. In the future, (4 of Wands) there will be quiet celebrations, contentment.

As for me, (Queen of Swords) I'm on it and my environment (Justice) things are fair. What I'm afraid of is (2 of Pentacles reversed) that I won't be able to handle everything, there will be too much to handle. What is likely to happen? 8 of Pentacles - I will take care of business, there will be recognition for my hard work.

Last edited by gillyflower on Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total

gillyflower
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:11 am

fairy2515 wrote:Ok, let us try sunny I feel the answer "yes" to your question and also the addition information that everything goes in a positive way for you. Also I see two more situations but it'll be good and provoke you thinking about it to make some necessary decisions. Please don't be afraid and open to it. 

Love,
Fairy

Fairy, the quote feature isn't working right for me. Yes, you are right, there is a little fear and thank you, I will remind myself to be open to whatever changes come my way.

gillyflower
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:13 pm

For everyone, what do you think of psychic readings? Is it something that is supported, or part of your faith system? 

Do you think it is possible to predict the future?

gillyflower
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gorm_Sionnach Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:40 pm

Not much.

Not particularly. There are numerous examples of a variety of methods for divination, but they seldom have to do with the "future" per se. Most forms of divination are related to communication with the gods, ancestors and spirits of place, so that is the focus. There were some famous Druids who would make proclamations, indicating if it was a good day to plant, take up arms, go to war, etc., but how much of this is a refelction of pre-Christian views, and how much is a literary device is debatable.

Yes, one can predict a future occurance, but it amounts to little more than best guesses/statistical liklihood, imo.

Coffee Three Shouts on a Hilltop
Gorm_Sionnach
Gorm_Sionnach

http://threeshoutsonahilltop.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:33 pm

My personal views are with the "communication with the gods, ancestors and spirits of place." That is what I believe it is but I have no experience with aura readings, namely reading the emanations of the individual.

gillyflower
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:53 pm

snerk
allthegoodnamesweretaken
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:45 pm

All, is that your way of saying that you do not believe in any kind of divination and that it isn't a part of your religion? I thought that it was part of Asatru.

gillyflower
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:21 pm

Frankly, I think that the answers are so generalized that they could work for anyone, any situation...  "There will be change in your future"... Really?  You mean life is gonna move on??????
Come on... "Prepare for change".... How does one NOT live without being prepared for change? 
"Someone you love has passed"... Well, DUH... How many people do you know that haven't lost a loved one of some sort? 
To say I'm skeptical is an enormous understatement.

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:31 pm

As well you should be. Smile Plus I don't think that divination is a part of your religion, usually, except that Catholics have a history of divine messages? In my religion, we expect contact with our gods and try different methods to facilitate that. If it doesn't work or feel right, fine, move on is the attitude.

I'm skeptical too of television type mediums. Divination is something that I look at as a conversation with my gods and I only ask one question - what do I need to know? The tarot cards make a lot more sense to me than they could to you, given what is going on in my life right now.

Either of you want a reading? Smile

gillyflower
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:34 pm

Oh, I believe that people have, and do, communicate with God/gods.  And I believe that the powers that be communicate with some among us.  I'm just skeptical about those people who say "Changes in your future"... Well, duh, every second is a change over the one before. 

Now, Tarot, I do believe that a person with the right sensitivity and experience can see things.
I think tarot is awesome.  I'd like a reading, what do you need from me?  I think it would be fun.  I've just never known anyone I trusted..they all wanted cash up front.  That just makes me skeptical.

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:40 pm

There are 4 knights in the tarot deck and they herald change, anytime a horse appears it does. In my case, the knight showed up in the place that shows what is going on around me. Right now everyone is frightened. In a couple of weeks our library system is splitting in two and big, big changes are coming. 

I don't need anything from you, Tina. I think everyone has their own method of tarot. I will ask of whomever is interested in you what do you need to know and get back with the reading. And thanks! I haven't practiced in a while and it is fun.

gillyflower
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:31 pm

Okay, I will just go with what the cards are. First off, there are few of the majors in this so it is under your control and can be changed.

5 of Pentacles Reversed - this is a card that represents you. You are feeling more hopeful now that you have accepted and moved on. Possibly a job change is indicated here. In your environment is encouragement to leave the past behind and start in a new direction. (Hanged Man Reversed)

You are asking because (Ace of Cups Reversed) you have a fear of starting over even though that's what you want. In the past, (Page of Swords) pages are messengers. Disappointing news in this case. Right now, you are being cautious and taking your time to come to a conclusion. (King of Swords) In the future, (7 of Wands) you will find that you have plenty of courage and strength and are quite capable of holding your own. (I said first protecting what you believe in.)

King of Pentacles Reversed stands for you again and there may be some deceptions about money going on. If you feel threatened you may react harshly. In your environment, (4 of Cups Reversed) along with a new direction, you have new motivation. Things are happening even if you think they aren't.

What you are afraid of is opposition and arguments if you push too hard (Ace of Swords Reversed). The cards suggest maybe you ought to try common sense and work gently. What will happen is the Hierophant Reversed. non-traditional circumstances and Tina goes to the beat of her own drum. Smile

gillyflower
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next