YourSpirituality.net Spiritual Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting Rich Vs. Becoming Financially Free

5 posters

Go down

Getting Rich Vs. Becoming Financially Free Empty Getting Rich Vs. Becoming Financially Free

Post by jessicasilverman Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:51 am

In my opinion they are distinct. Becoming financially free is about earning enough passive income to pay for your desired lifestyle. Passive income vehicles include vending machines, rental property, car washes, systemized businessess, automated internet marketing systems, etc. Things that produce revenue with very little or no maintenance. I'd suggest becoming financially free as soon as possible and then get as rich as you like as a bonus. Also reccommend having number goals. Exactly how much do you need per month to pay for your expenses and/or desired lifestyle. Food for thought.

jessicasilverman

Back to top Go down

Getting Rich Vs. Becoming Financially Free Empty Re: Getting Rich Vs. Becoming Financially Free

Post by tmarie64 Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:09 pm

I had removed this, then realized that without the signature, it was ok.
Jessica, your signature was a spam link. No one is allowed to sell here. Discuss, and if someone ASKS, share, but until you are asked it is rude to assume we need or want that info.

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Getting Rich Vs. Becoming Financially Free Empty Re: Getting Rich Vs. Becoming Financially Free

Post by marizfaith Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:33 pm

I personally like being rich. Financially free is a dream but not a reality. People spend time on it and keep spending more time without hardly achieving anything.
marizfaith
marizfaith

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:12 pm

Financial freedom IS a reality. Maybe not yours at this time. But it IS a reality.

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:36 pm

I agree financial freedom is something that can happen. My only debt is my house. One day it will be paid off. Rich, well that is another thing with many definitions. Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:47 pm

At this point in time, I don't know that I'll EVER be "financially free". LOL We're picking up 10 grand a year in loans for Marti's school. Not complaining because her expenses are 24k. Then, when she's done Charlie starts. So, we've got at least 8 years of school loans, on top of what we owe for Scott's Master's.
But, we are comfy, so I don't complain.

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:32 am

You probably told me, Tmarie, but where did Marti end up going to school? I have no doubt that when she is done, whatever career she chooses will make the bills well worth it. She is meant for great things.

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

http://kltompkins.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:10 am

She settled on George Mason University. She's having a ball there. She's in the Honors College and was undeclared at first. She's starting to lean toward international relations, poly-sci, or government. They have a School of Analysis and Resolution there, she's talking about making that her minor.
She's really blossoming.

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down