YourSpirituality.net Spiritual Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jon Stewart Grills 'Death Panel' Originator

4 posters

Go down

Jon Stewart Grills 'Death Panel' Originator Empty Jon Stewart Grills 'Death Panel' Originator

Post by Daldianus Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:00 am

THAT's how news talk shows should be. THAT's how journalists should talk with liars. THAT's how journalists (or moderators) should expose the lies of the interview partners.

Video of Betsy McCaughey making a fool of herself.

It's unbelievable. On what planet does she live most of the time? Shocked

Daldianus
Daldianus

Back to top Go down

Jon Stewart Grills 'Death Panel' Originator Empty Re: Jon Stewart Grills 'Death Panel' Originator

Post by sacrificialgoddess Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:27 am

That was freaking hilarious!

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

http://kltompkins.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Jon Stewart Grills 'Death Panel' Originator Empty Re: Jon Stewart Grills 'Death Panel' Originator

Post by Daldianus Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:53 am

sacrificialgoddess wrote:That was freaking hilarious!

It also was kind of sad though. And scary. Because lie-spewing loons like that have such a tremendous influence ... also thanks to 24 cable news networks ...

Daldianus
Daldianus

Back to top Go down

Post by Daldianus Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:53 am

TED, Dave, allthegood:

did you watch the video?

Daldianus
Daldianus

Back to top Go down

Post by TPaine Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:56 pm

For those who haven't heard
Dick Armey was forced out of his lobbying shop, and now opposition to health care reform has taken a professional toll on another critic: A New Jersey medical device company, Cantel, just announced that Betsy McCaughey — the day after sparring with Jon Stewart — is "resigning to avoid any appearance of a conflict of interest during the national debate over healthcare reform."
For those interested in seeing the full Cantel release:
http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0809/McCaughey_loses_board_seat.html?showall

Jon Stewart Grills 'Death Panel' Originator Political-pictures-jon-stewart-journalist-appalled
TPaine
TPaine

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:15 pm

Celsus wrote:TED, Dave, allthegood:

did you watch the video?

No, I usually forum @ work where I'm not able to. If I remember when I get home I'll try to log in and check it out.

"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
TigersEyeDowsing
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:38 pm

TigersEyeDowsing wrote:

did you watch the video?

No, I usually forum @ work where I'm not able to. If I remember when I get home I'll try to log in and check it out.

It is hilarious. And that is what makes it sad.

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

http://kltompkins.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TPaine Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:53 pm

sacrificialgoddess wrote:
TigersEyeDowsing wrote:

did you watch the video?

It is hilarious. And that is what makes it sad.
I can't help it I love the Daily Show and the Colbert Report.

Jon Stewart Grills 'Death Panel' Originator Political-pictures-edward-r-murrow-comedians-questions
TPaine
TPaine

Back to top Go down

Post by Daldianus Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:32 am

TigersEyeDowsing wrote:

did you watch the video?

Good. I'd be interesting in your comments on it.

Daldianus
Daldianus

Back to top Go down

Post by Daldianus Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:33 am

TPaine wrote:For those who haven't heard
Dick Armey was forced out of his lobbying shop, and now opposition to health care reform has taken a professional toll on another critic: A New Jersey medical device company, Cantel, just announced that Betsy McCaughey — the day after sparring with Jon Stewart — is "resigning to avoid any appearance of a conflict of interest during the national debate over healthcare reform."
For those interested in seeing the full Cantel release:
http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0809/McCaughey_loses_board_seat.html?showall

Jon Stewart Grills 'Death Panel' Originator Political-pictures-jon-stewart-journalist-appalled

Yes, it's tragic ... but at least somebody IS asking the real questions Smile

Daldianus
Daldianus

Back to top Go down

Post by Daldianus Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:34 am

TPaine wrote:I can't help it I love the Daily Show and the Colbert Report.

Jon Stewart Grills 'Death Panel' Originator Political-pictures-edward-r-murrow-comedians-questions

Same here! Both shows also helped me through the dark Bush years when I my hope for the US had nearly vanished! Wink

Daldianus
Daldianus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down