YourSpirituality.net Spiritual Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday School Teacher Booked in Child's Death

+3
Beribee
MaineCaptain
TigersEyeDowsing
7 posters

Go down

Sunday School Teacher Booked in Child's Death Empty Sunday School Teacher Booked in Child's Death

Post by TigersEyeDowsing Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:33 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090411/ap_on_re_us/girl_in_suitcase

This is a very odd story.

"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
TigersEyeDowsing
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sunday School Teacher Booked in Child's Death Empty Re: Sunday School Teacher Booked in Child's Death

Post by MaineCaptain Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:18 pm

I nearly fainted when I caught this on the news. Unbelievable. And very frightening.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sunday School Teacher Booked in Child's Death Empty Re: Sunday School Teacher Booked in Child's Death

Post by Beribee Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:49 pm

It is a very odd story. I wonder why she did it?

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -- Thomas Jefferson
Beribee
Beribee

Back to top Go down

Post by Mintie Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:04 am

I think I'm gonna be sick No

New informations about this monstruous crime

If I saw this woman right this minute, I would not be able to control myself Blow Up
Mintie
Mintie

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:30 pm

It is very disheartening to hear about the terrible things some people do to children.

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:53 pm

That's sickening
allthegoodnamesweretaken
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsAllALie Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:34 pm

As much of an anomoly as she is,,,,unfortunately it DOES happen,

70% of all sexual offenders are white,,,,,,96% are men,,,,

that leaves 4%. They're out there,,,,,

When women kill children, they most often kill their own,,,,,but it DOES happen, as sickening as it is to consider,,,

It's a heartbreaking story,,,,,and shocking for the fact that she's a woman and a sunday school teacher,,,,

I feel for the girl's parents,,,,,,her family,,,,,

and yes, even for the offender's family. sad.
ItsAllALie
ItsAllALie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down