YourSpirituality.net Spiritual Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can't recommend this often enough!!!

2 posters

Go down

I can't recommend this often enough!!! Empty I can't recommend this often enough!!!

Post by Daldianus Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:26 am

Bookmark this site: TED Talks (and no, it's not our resident Tiger speaking Wink)

Most of the speeches are utterly brilliant, like this one about a bottle that turns any filthy water into drinkable water!

The speeches tend to be between 10 and 30 minutes.

It's awesome that they've decided to make them available online for everybody! And some of the speech givers actually also interact on the comment threads.

Daldianus
Daldianus

Back to top Go down

I can't recommend this often enough!!! Empty Re: I can't recommend this often enough!!!

Post by TigersEyeDowsing Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:12 am

I wish I could watch video at work (which is mainly where I do the foruming). Mad

"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
TigersEyeDowsing
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

I can't recommend this often enough!!! Empty Re: I can't recommend this often enough!!!

Post by Daldianus Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:45 am

TigersEyeDowsing wrote:I wish I could watch video at work (which is mainly where I do the foruming). Mad

Too bad!

Daldianus
Daldianus

Back to top Go down

Post by Daldianus Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:48 pm

And while we're at it: radioLab is awesome too! Smile

Daldianus
Daldianus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down