YourSpirituality.net Spiritual Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brownback, Landrieu introduce Human-Animal Hybrid Prohibition Act

+3
DotNotInOz
Ken
TPaine
7 posters

Go down

Brownback, Landrieu introduce Human-Animal Hybrid Prohibition Act Empty Brownback, Landrieu introduce Human-Animal Hybrid Prohibition Act

Post by TPaine Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:09 pm

WASHINGTON – U.S. Senator Sam Brownback today with Senator Mary Landrieu (D-LA) introduced the Human-Animal Hybrid Prohibition Act of 2009.

“This legislation works to ensure that our society recognizes the dignity and sacredness of human life,” said Brownback. “Creating human-animal hybrids, which permanently alter the genetic makeup of an organism, will challenge the very definition of what it means to be human and is a violation of human dignity and a grave injustice.”

Co-sponsors are:The following senators are original co-sponsors: Senators Sam Brownback (R-KS), Mary Landrieu (D-LA), Jim Bunning (R-KY), Richard Burr (R-NC), Saxby Chambliss (R-GA), Tom Coburn (R-OK), Bob Corker (R-TN), John Cornyn (R-TX), Jim DeMint (R-SC), John Ensign (R-NV), Lindsey Graham (R-SC), James Inhofe (R-OK), Mike Johanns (R-NE), Jon Kyl (R-AZ), Mel Martinez (R-FL), John McCain (R-AZ), James Risch (R-ID), John Thune (R-SD), David Vitter (R-LA), George Voinovich (R-OH), and Roger Wicker (R-MS).

http://senatorsambrownback.blogspot.com/2009/07/brownback-landrieu-introduce-human.html

I can't help but wonder if this group of Senators went to watch the the movie The Wolfman, a remake of the famous 1941 original, starring Benicio del Toro, in the role originally played by Lon Chaney, Jr., and thought it was a documentary.
TPaine
TPaine

Back to top Go down

Brownback, Landrieu introduce Human-Animal Hybrid Prohibition Act Empty Re: Brownback, Landrieu introduce Human-Animal Hybrid Prohibition Act

Post by Ken Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:22 pm

I'm against this. I want to see satyrs and centaurs frollicking in the forest again.
Ken
Ken

Back to top Go down

Brownback, Landrieu introduce Human-Animal Hybrid Prohibition Act Empty Re: Brownback, Landrieu introduce Human-Animal Hybrid Prohibition Act

Post by DotNotInOz Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:59 am

The fact that Sam Brownback instituted the bill is enough to scare me.

Brownback and Congressman Todd Tiarht are two reasons why I'm very glad indeed that I no longer live in Kansas.
DotNotInOz
DotNotInOz

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:01 am

They've been watching too much True Blood.

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:10 am

Little does Sam know the government will continue to manufacture hybrids in secret labratories...

Brownback, Landrieu introduce Human-Animal Hybrid Prohibition Act Montauk-monster

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/usa/Images/montauk-monster.jpg

"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
TigersEyeDowsing
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DotNotInOz Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:30 am

Thanks, Tiger.

I sure wish I hadn't just eaten breakfast!

Mega-ICK Eww
DotNotInOz
DotNotInOz

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:35 am

Anytime, Dot.

Could be worse. The Montauk Monster could have had YOU for breakfast.

Laughing

"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
TigersEyeDowsing
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:44 am

No, really, can't you just see the redneck hicks in GA (you can fill in the hick state of your choice) calling up their senators and saying

"Billy Bob, you know everything they put on TV is true! Democrats are probably already creating those Were folk and Vampires in secret labs! Soon these here Were people and Vampires will be living among us and they're next to come out of the closet! They'll demand equal rights! They'll want me to pay for their medical insurance, Billy Bob! We've got to stop it now!!! Why they will want to marry our pure lilly white girls (you know how sex starved they all are) and produce *shudder* these here weird grandchildren!!! I can't take it! Pass a bill!!"

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:20 am

Come on, people! If TV has taught us anything, it is that human-animal hybrids will be very attractive!

Brownback, Landrieu introduce Human-Animal Hybrid Prohibition Act Dark-angel-cast

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

http://kltompkins.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:42 am

"what it means to be human and is a violation of human dignity and a grave injustice.”

What human dignity?
It would probably be an improvement Rolling Eyes

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down