YourSpirituality.net Spiritual Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy I remember from my young youth...Is it weird?

+3
TigersEyeDowsing
John T Mainer
DeavonReye
7 posters

Go down

A fantasy I remember from my young youth...Is it weird? Empty A fantasy I remember from my young youth...Is it weird?

Post by DeavonReye Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:03 pm

I was eating lunch with a couple of people and one of the girls mentioned a certain aspect about her past (not being very feminine, and she was deemed to be "a Tomboy". So I inquired if there was ever a "Janegirl", . . . a boy who acted more like a girl.

Anyway, I told them that, when I was a youngster, in my single didget years, I had fantasies about being a girl and kissing other girls. They thought that was the weirdest thing they had heard in a long time. For a young person, is that really all that odd?

Just curious. But as I said to them, . . . it isn't as if I had these fantasy last week! A fantasy I remember from my young youth...Is it weird? Suspect
DeavonReye
DeavonReye

Back to top Go down

A fantasy I remember from my young youth...Is it weird? Empty Re: A fantasy I remember from my young youth...Is it weird?

Post by John T Mainer Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:58 pm

If being interested in lesbians is considered weird in straight men, then about 90% of straight men are weird.

At an age where your sexual identity is not yet established, having all kinds of interesting fantasies occur, some far outside what will become your sexual norm when you mature is expected. You are, after all, trying to get the mind and hormones to figure out what will work for you.

I remember watching Gentlemen prefer blondes and deciding that Jane Russel was what I fancied. When I mentioned this to my coach, she informed me the girls I was disdainful of at that point would soon be turning into very similar creatures. It was a major turning point in my life.
A fantasy I remember from my young youth...Is it weird? Jane_russell

John T Mainer

http://community.bc-freehold.org/news.php

Back to top Go down

A fantasy I remember from my young youth...Is it weird? Empty Re: A fantasy I remember from my young youth...Is it weird?

Post by TigersEyeDowsing Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:13 pm

I typed my story here and it disappeared, probably for the best. Smile

"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
TigersEyeDowsing
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeavonReye Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:04 pm

Yeah, I can see how that time of my life could be affected by trying to decide where I stood. I know I liked girls (never really had a "cootie phase"), . . . but for some reason, I wished I was a girl.

If I brought it to the present, . . . I have to say that girls DO get all the good clothes, shoes, and can improve the face with just the right makeup. Guys have to "come just as they are". Including those, like me, who's hair decided long ago to end the journey. Anyway, if I had been born a girl, maybe I would have BEEN a lesbian. Who knows, . . .
DeavonReye
DeavonReye

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:28 pm

Maybe you were a lesbian in your previous life with residual memories?
Either way I do not think it weird.

Of course, I maybe be weird, so who knows Razz Very Happy

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DotNotInOz Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:08 pm

Not weird at all, I'd say, no matter what stage of your life you had this fantasy.

It's when you think it's reality instead of a fantasy that you could have a problem.
DotNotInOz
DotNotInOz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:00 pm

TigersEyeDowsing wrote:I typed my story here and it disappeared, probably for the best. A fantasy I remember from my young youth...Is it weird? Icon_smile

And knowing you TED it was problely best that it disappeared. A fantasy I remember from my young youth...Is it weird? 875255

Back to top Go down

Post by AutumnalTone Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:31 pm

I...I-I'm a lesbian.

So butch I grew testicles.

I fantasized about kissing girls as a boy, as a girl, as a frog in a story...all sorts of ways. Well, once they quit having cooties.

And the "janegirls" were called "sissies."
AutumnalTone
AutumnalTone

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:13 pm

warlordofks wrote:
TigersEyeDowsing wrote:I typed my story here and it disappeared, probably for the best. A fantasy I remember from my young youth...Is it weird? Icon_smile

And knowing you TED it was problely best that it disappeared. A fantasy I remember from my young youth...Is it weird? 875255

I resemble that remark!

"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
TigersEyeDowsing
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeavonReye Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:11 am

I'm beginning to think that TED really needs to tell his story. A fantasy I remember from my young youth...Is it weird? Suspect
DeavonReye
DeavonReye

Back to top Go down

Post by MaineCaptain Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:45 am

You might regret that Deavon, Tiger, I think is a very naughty boy sometimes Razz

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeavonReye Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:00 am

Maybe, . . . . .but I'm sure he isn't the only one that "lets his freak flag fly". A fantasy I remember from my young youth...Is it weird? Icon_wink
DeavonReye
DeavonReye

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:29 pm

DeavonReye wrote:Maybe, . . . . .but I'm sure he isn't the only one that "lets his freak flag fly". A fantasy I remember from my young youth...Is it weird? Icon_wink

Deavon. Please resist the urge to tempt TED. A fantasy I remember from my young youth...Is it weird? 483684

Back to top Go down

Post by wmdkitty Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:58 pm

Now I'm curious. TED, what WAS your story?
wmdkitty
wmdkitty

http://itsmyworldcanthasnotyours.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down