YourSpirituality.net Spiritual Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Graditude

+5
gillyflower
MaineCaptain
TigersEyeDowsing
itty
Teka
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Graditude - Page 3 Empty Re: Graditude

Post by Willowcreek70633 Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:10 pm

I have a taste for Fried Eggplant!
Maybe I should wander up to OK, and have SG fry me up some? clown
I am Thankful for this AM! I told my familiar last night to wake me up before 7AM, so I may get my day started! Well she did (as always), @ 6:05AM. I rose, fed her, made coffee, & enjoyed a peaceful Sunday morn, scampering outside to feed the outside kitties, listening to Mother Earth awaken. I have spent the whole day here @ home with MIL, taking care of her, talking with her, & playing with her, while listening to Big Band, & The Rat Pack. Its 6:PM, now, the day almost finished. I have thoroughly enjoyed my blessed Sunday! Group Hug
Willowcreek70633
Willowcreek70633

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:54 pm

We do fry eggplant here. Seriously, there is a little diner near here where when you order just about anything, they ask "you want that fried?"

I woke up at about six this morning when my husband suddenly realized that he had left his phone in the car last night. Thing occur to him at seriously weird moments.

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

http://kltompkins.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Teka Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:04 am

Let me thank God for my son, who comes to help me with problems that get the better of me.

Today he came up with a solution to support a tomato that has got away from the two cages I have already put around it. It may be climbing completely out of my reach soon.

He is a sweet person and a blessing especially to me.

Teka

Back to top Go down

Post by Teka Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:38 pm

Thank you Mother/Father god for the health I do have.

Teka

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowcreek70633 Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:23 pm

Very Happy Such great rains fell upon us this past week! Lovely to watch & listen to. The garden is thriving, the grass is green & growing lush. Can't wait for the ground to soak this all up, so I can mow the lawn! I know I'm throwed off, & enjoy the simplest things!

One should be thankful for their health, for opening their eyes each morn & then go about to celebrate the day!
Willowcreek70633
Willowcreek70633

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:40 pm

I am grateful to be off early today and to have a nice new haircut which is somewhat of a pity because the bed is calling my name. It would be a lovely day for an afternoon nap. Smile

I'm grateful to have the weekend off then I go to jury duty. I hope it won't be as boring as that sounds.

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowcreek70633 Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:42 pm

Very Happy gilly: I bet your as happy as a lark! Hope you have a great day, take a nap, what the hell! We'll wake ya. Any great plans for the weekend? You really need to show off your new do! bounce
Willowcreek70633
Willowcreek70633

Back to top Go down

Post by Teka Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:30 am

I am thankful for simple abundance of tomatoes , cucumbers and pinto beans. Simple meals often remind me of my childhood meals at my grand mother's house. Those memories stand me in good stead now when simpler is necessary and fine in it's own way.

Teka

Back to top Go down

Post by Teka Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:14 am

Today I am grateful for a picture on my grandson Zach on the occasion of his christening / first month birthday. He is resplendent in Chinese robes and a little cap with a tassel. There is one picture of him and his father, my son, and another in a group with his mother's family. They look so happy and I have a feeling he is loved by the whole group. This is a blessing, because I cannot imagine knowing him well at this distant and all things considered. The thought of him tucked away in the arms of the Buddha or Kwan Yin is reassuring.

Teka

Back to top Go down

Post by Teka Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:28 pm

Thank you, thank you, thank you Mother God for placing such a gentle GYN Dr. in my path today. How can I be so fearful when you are with me?

Teka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum