YourSpirituality.net Spiritual Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amazing.....?Why?

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Amazing.....?Why? Empty Amazing.....?Why?

Post by eninn Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:41 am

The following are some comments of scientists[1] on the scientific miracles in the Holy Quran.

1) Dr. T. V. N. Persaud is Professor of Anatomy, Professor of Pediatrics and Child Health, and Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences at the University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. There, he was the Chairman of the Department of Anatomy for 16 years. He is well-known in his field. He is the author or editor of 22 textbooks and has published over 181 scientific papers. In 1991, he received the most distinguished award presented in the field of anatomy in Canada, the J.C.B. Grant Award from the Canadian Association of Anatomists. When he was asked about the scientific miracles in the Quran which he has researched, he stated the following:

“The way it was explained to me is that Muhammad was a very ordinary man. He could not read, didn’t know [how] to write. In fact, he was an illiterate. And we’re talking about twelve [actually about fourteen] hundred years ago. You have someone illiterate making profound pronouncements and statements and that are amazingly accurate about scientific nature. And I personally can’t see how this could be a mere chance. There are too many accuracies and, like Dr. Moore, I have no difficulty in my mind that this is a divine inspiration or revelation which led him to these statements.”

Professor Persaud has included some Quranic verses and sayings of the Prophet Muhammad, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, in some of his books. He has also presented these verses and sayings of the Prophet Muhammad at several conferences.

2) Dr. Joe Leigh Simpson is the Chairman of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, and Professor of Molecular and Human Genetics at the Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas, USA. Formerly, he was Professor of Ob-Gyn and the Chairman of the Department of Ob-Gyn at the University of Tennessee, Memphis, Tennessee, USA. He was also the President of the American Fertility Society. He has received many awards, including the Association of Professors of Obstetrics and Gynecology Public Recognition Award in 1992. Professor Simpson studied the following two sayings of the Prophet Muhammad:

“In every one of you, all components of your creation are collected together in your mother’s womb by forty days...”[2]

“If forty-two nights have passed over the embryo, God sends an angel to it, who shapes it and creates its hearing, vision, skin, flesh, and bones....”[3]

He studied these two sayings of the Prophet Muhammad extensively, noting that the first forty days constitute a clearly distinguishable stage of embryo-genesis. He was particularly impressed by the absolute precision and accuracy of those sayings of the Prophet Muhammad. Then, during one conference, he gave the following opinion:

“So that the two hadeeths (the sayings of the Prophet Muhammad) that have been noted provide us with a specific time table for the main embryological development before forty days. Again, the point has been made, I think, repeatedly by other speakers this morning: these hadeeths could not have been obtained on the basis of the scientific knowledge that was available [at] the time of their writing . . . . It follows, I think, that not only there is no conflict between genetics and religion but, in fact, religion can guide science by adding revelation to some of the traditional scientific approaches, that there exist statements in the Quran shown centuries later to be valid, which support knowledge in the Quran having been derived from God.”

3) Dr. E. Marshall Johnson is Professor Emeritus of Anatomy and Developmental Biology at Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA. There, for 22 years he was Professor of Anatomy, the Chairman of the Department of Anatomy, and the Director of the Daniel Baugh Institute. He was also the President of the Teratology Society. He has authored more than 200 publications. In 1981, during the Seventh Medical Conference in Dammam, Saudi Arabia, Professor Johnson said in the presentation of his research paper:

“Summary: The Quran describes not only the development of external form, but emphasizes also the internal stages, the stages inside the embryo, of its creation and development, emphasizing major events recognized by contemporary science.”

Also he said: “As a scientist, I can only deal with things which I can specifically see. I can understand embryology and developmental biology. I can understand the words that are translated to me from the Quran. As I gave the example before, if I were to transpose myself into that era, knowing what I knew today and describing things, I could not describe the things which were described. I see no evidence for the fact to refute the concept that this individual, Muhammad, had to be developing this information from some place. So I see nothing here in conflict with the concept that divine intervention was involved in what he was able to write.

4) Dr. William W. Hay is a well-known marine scientist. He is Professor of Geological Sciences at the University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado, USA. He was formerly the Dean of the Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science at the University of Miami, Miami, Florida, USA. After a discussion with Professor Hay about the Quran’s mention of recently discovered facts on seas, he said:

“I find it very interesting that this sort of information is in the ancient scriptures of the Holy Quran, and I have no way of knowing where they would come from, but I think it is extremely interesting that they are there and that this work is going on to discover it, the meaning of some of the passages.” And when he was asked about the source of the Quran, he replied: “Well, I would think it must be the divine being.”

5) Dr. Gerald C. Goeringer is Course Director and Associate Professor of Medical Embryology at the Department of Cell Biology, School of Medicine, Georgetown University, Washington, DC, USA. During the Eighth Saudi Medical Conference in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Professor Goeringer stated the following in the presentation of his research paper:

“In a relatively few aayahs (Quranic verses) is contained a rather comprehensive description of human development from the time of commingling of the gametes through organogenesis. No such distinct and complete record of human development, such as classification, terminology, and description, existed previously. In most, if not all, instances, this description antedates by many centuries the recording of the various stages of human embryonic and fetal development recorded in the traditional scientific literature.”

6) Dr. Yoshihide Kozai is Professor Emeritus at Tokyo University, Hongo, Tokyo, Japan, and was the Director of the National Astronomical Observatory, Mitaka, Tokyo, Japan. He said:

“I am very much impressed by finding true astronomical facts in [the] Quran, and for us the modern astronomers have been studying very small pieces of the universe. We’ve concentrated our efforts for understanding of [a] very small part. Because by using telescopes, we can see only very few parts [of] the sky without thinking [about the] whole universe. So, by reading [the] Quran and by answering to the questions, I think I can find my future way for investigation of the universe.”

7) Professor Tejatat Tejasen is the Chairman of the Department of Anatomy at Chiang Mai University, Chiang Mai, Thailand. Previously, he was the Dean of the Faculty of Medicine at the same university. During the Eighth Saudi Medical Conference in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Professor Tejasen stood up and said:

“During the last three years, I became interested in the Quran . . . . From my study and what I have learned from this conference, I believe that everything that has been recorded in the Quran fourteen hundred years ago must be the truth, that can be proved by the scientific means. Since the Prophet Muhammad could neither read nor write, Muhammad must be a messenger who relayed this truth, which was revealed to him as an enlightenment by the one who is eligible [as the] creator.

This creator must be God. Therefore, I think this is the time to say La ilaha illa Allah, there is no god to worship except Allah (God), Muhammadur rasoolu Allah, Muhammad is Messenger (Prophet) of Allah (God). Lastly, I must congratulate for the excellent and highly successful arrangement for this conference . . . . I have gained not only from the scientific point of view and religious point of view but also the great chance of meeting many well-known scientists and making many new friends among the participants. The most precious thing of all that I have gained by coming to this place is La ilaha illa Allah, Muhammadur rasoolu Allah, and to have become a Muslim.”

After all these examples we have seen about the scientific miracles in the Holy Quran and all these scientists’ comments on this, let us ask ourselves these questions:

• Could it be a coincidence that all this recently discovered scientific information from different fields was mentioned in the Quran, which was revealed fourteen centuries ago?

• Could this Quran have been authored by Muhammad, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, or by any other human being?

The only possible answer is that this Quran must be the literal word of God, revealed by Him.

Quran and Modern Science - New 2014 Lecture Dubai - Dr Zakir Naik - Miracles In The Quran youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdYsUU1Q-io

Christian Converts To Islam After Losing Debate [HD]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXya46yQKss

British Police Officer Converts to ISLAM and crying ! 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6sHXBorxx8

eninn

Back to top Go down

Amazing.....?Why? Empty Re: Amazing.....?Why?

Post by eninn Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:17 am

For a long time it was thought that the sense of feeling and pain was dependent on the brain. However it has been discovered that there are pain receptors present in the skin[. Without these pain receptors, a person would not be able to feel pain.

Consider the following verse on pain:

“We shall send those who reject Our revelations to the (Hell) Fire. When their skins have been burned away, We shall replace them with new ones so that they may continue to feel the pain: God is Almighty, All-Wise.” (Quran 4:56)

God tells the people who reject his message that when they are in Hell and their skins are burnt off (so they can’t feel any pain), he will give them new skins so that they continue to feel the pain.

The Quran makes it clear that pain is dependent upon on the skin. The discovery of pain receptors in the skin is a fairly recent discovery for Biology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjKffO9607I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25rLezuvzNE

eninn

Back to top Go down

Post by eninn Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:13 am

\\\\

You should
Studying the Qur'an

Now I know you have a problem
Surprise
The surprising result
Exact match between the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith and science

I beseech you to excuse
Throughout your life you hear from the church and the community around the western
Islam on the mistakes

Now you hear the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith
And find fascinating facts and miracles a scientific approach

Feel bewildered

53. We will show them Our Signs in the universe, and in their ownselves, until it becomes manifest to them that this (the Qur'an) is the truth. Is it not sufficient in regard to your Lord that He is a Witness over all things?

Lots and lots of miracles, material and scientific and medical all areas
Mentioned by modern science

These discoveries are compatible with the Qur'an fully
In the past, present and future
More And More physical evidence
And so
There is no excuse for not ratifying
Not for a Muslim
But for a non-Muslim
To go in the direction of faith in God and His messengers

Why don't you stop waiting and start looking? God has promised that anyone who seeks him with his whole heart will find him. He hasn't promised to reveal himself to those who don't care enough to look for truth.

-- "scientific miracles of islam
Prophet Mohamed (peace be upon him) spoke very carefully about a scientific fact realized by scientists few years ago. He said ( God will not held day of resurrection unless Arab land returns greens and rivers again ) [Narrated by Muslim.]

scientifically, it was proved that one day the Arabian peninsula was full of greens and rivers as satellite photos confirm that there are buried rivers under the sand of Arab land , one of the great scientists of the American space agency (NASA) says that the taken photos for the desert had shown that one day this area was covered with rivers and lakes like Europe and one day in the future it will back again like the past."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpjPyWoSkfY

Exact match between the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith and science
In all fields of medicine - Astronomy - Heaven - earth - space - self 00000
And the testimony of scientists

must study Quran and Hadith

Will say allah akbar
Science students in america convert to islam youtube

♥♥♥Why Many Scientist convert to Islam♥♥♥ (part 1).flv youtube

㋡㋡㋡Why Many Scientists convert to Islam㋡㋡㋡ _ (part 2).flv youtube

الإسلام هو اختياري Islam - My Choice youtube

European Scientist converts to Islam youtube

53. We will show them Our Signs in the universe, and in their ownselves, until it becomes manifest to them that this (the Qur'an) is the truth. Is it not sufficient in regard to your Lord that He is a Witness over all things?

د زاكر نايك يسحق عالم امريكى جاء يدعى خطا القرآن (الجبال اوتادا)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl_kcuWIYBc

كيف تكاثرت البشرية من آدم و حواء عليهما السلام؟ محاضرات د ذاكر بالعربية YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZAzqnCJFtI

This is the reason for the return Atheist to the Oneness of allah
allah guided you
\\\\

eninn

Back to top Go down

Post by eninn Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:02 am

بنت لا تؤمن بالبعث, رد د ذاكر نايك عليها وكيف جاوبها
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpyMr6cLhOo

شاب ذكي ذو اسئلة من العيار الثقيل جدا يسأل د.ذاكر نايك ولكن الرد غير متوقع
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up24TZPllFI

eninn

Back to top Go down

Post by eninn Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:31 am

\\\\\\\\

Professor Keith Moore (USA)

Professor Emeritus Keith L. Moore is one of the most prominent scientists in the fields of anatomy and embryology and is the author of the book entitled The Developing Human [The human development ], which has been translated into eight languages. This book is a scientific reference work and was chosen by a special committee in the United States as the best book by a single author. Dr. Keith Moore is Professor Emeritus of Anatomy and Cell Biology at the University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada. It was there previously dean of the Department of Basic Sciences, Faculty of Medicine and for 8 years, the chairman of the Department of Anatomy. In 1984, he received the most distinguished award presented in the field of anatomy in Canada, the JCB Grant Award from the Canadian Association of Anatomists. He has directed many international associations, including the Canadian-American Association of Anatomists and the Council of the Union of Biological Sciences.
In 1981, during the Seventh Medical Conference in Dammam, Saudi Arabia, Professor Moore said: "It was my great pleasure to help clarify statements in the Quran about human development There is no. doubt in my mind that these statements must have come to Muhammad from God, because almost all of this knowledge was not discovered until many centuries later. for me, this is proof that Muhammad was a messenger of God . ".dropoff window

The intervention of Professor Keith Moore:
part 1 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx434UE3SYw
part 2 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKGur...eature=related
part 3 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg5aV...eature=related
\\\\\\\\\

سألت عن الإسلام وهي تضحك فأسلمت وهي تبكي .-الشيخ ذاكر نايك
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTfKA0b_GMI

Cutting of hands in the Quran & Bible - Dr. Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2HiD6larsc

سؤال إستغرق عليه الشيخ الدكتور ذاكر نايك 15 يوما للإجابه عليه zakir naik.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwL84bwU3-U

eninn

Back to top Go down

Post by eninn Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:14 am

Ever since the dawn of mankind, we have sought to understand nature and our place in it. In this quest for the purpose of life many people have turned to religion. Most religions are based on books claimed by their followers to be divinely inspired, without any proof. Islam is different because it is based upon reason and proof.

There are clear signs that the book of Islam, the Quran, is the word of God and we have many reasons to support this claim:

· There are scientific and historical facts found in the Quran which were unknown to the people at the time, and have only been discovered recently by contemporary science.

· The Quran is in a unique style of language that cannot be replicated, this is known as the ‘Inimitability of the Quran.’

· There are prophecies made in the Quran and by the Prophet Muhammad, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, which have come to be pass.

the scientific facts that are found in the Quran, centuries before they were ‘discovered’ in contemporary science. It is important to note that the Quran is not a book of science but a book of ‘signs’. These signs are there for people to recognise God’s existence and affirm His revelation. As we know, science sometimes takes a ‘U-turn’ where what once scientifically correct is false a few years later. In this article only established scientific facts are considered, not just theories or hypothesis.
Scientific Facts in the Quran

The Quran was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad in the 7th century.

Science at the time was primitive, there were no telescopes, microscopes or anything even close to the technology we have today. People believed that the sun orbited the earth and that the sky was held up by big pillars at the corners of a flat earth. Within this backdrop the Quran was revealed, and it contains many scientific facts on topics ranging from astronomy to biology, geology to sociology.

Some people may claim that the Quran was changed as new scientific facts were discovered but this cannot be the case because it is a historically documented fact that the Quran is preserved in its original language].

The Quran was written down and memorised by people during the lifetime of the Prophet Muhammad. One of the copies of the Quran which was written a few years after the death of the Prophet Muhammad is preserved in a museum in Uzbekistan. This copy is over 1400 years old and is exactly the same as the Arabic Quran that we have today[.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crkq8HVvdm8
رد مرعب ل د.ذاكر نايك على سؤالين معظم المسيحين يظنونهم نقطة ضعف للمناظرات
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwlUPwy91Jc

أقوى اقناع بالدين الاسلامي على الاطلاق للدكتور زاكر نايك HD 2016.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT4ycOxevCI

eninn

Back to top Go down

Post by eninn Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:40 am

There was a cruel oppressive tribal leader named Abu Jahl who lived during the time of Prophet Muhammad, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him. God revealed a verse of the Quran to warn him:

“No Indeed! If he does not stop, We will seize him by the forehead, his lying, sinful forehead.” (Quran 96:15-16)

God does not call this person a liar, but calls his forehead (the front part of the brain) ‘lying’ and ‘sinful’, and warns him to stop.

This verse is significant for two reasons. The first is that the front part of our brain is responsible for voluntary movement

This is known as the frontal lobe. A book titled ‘Essentials of Anatomy and Physiology’ which includes the results of research on the functions of this area states: The motivation and the foresight to plan and initiate movements occur in the anterior portion of the frontal lobes, the prefrontal area. The part of the brain that is responsible for movement is said to be seized if the man does not stop.

Secondly, numerous studies have shown that this same region (frontal lobe) is responsible for the lying function of the brain. One such study at the University of Pennsylvania in which volunteers were asked questions during a computerized interrogation, it was found that when the volunteers were lying there was significantly increased activity in the prefrontal and premotor cortices (frontal lobe region)

The front part of the brain is responsible for movement and lying. The Quran links movement and lying to this area. These functions of the frontal lobe were discovered with medical imaging equipment which was developed in the 20th century.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK9sQHJFAtM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJX5XKhd8xo

أصعب سؤال طرح على د.ذاكر نايك عن الزنا ... شاهد اقتناع المسيحين بالجواب ( خطير جدا )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA0Sh96q-x0

لم يصلب المسيح والدليل من الكتاب المقدس - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik \
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyA1gsxy1HA

eninn

Back to top Go down

Post by eninn Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:00 am

اخطاء الكتاب المقدس العلمية - مناظرة ويليام كامبل مع ذاكر نايك
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzcYkA3TR8I

(Emotional Video) White Americans journey to ISLAM - ... فتاة مسيحية شاذة جنسياً تسأل عن سبب تحريم الإسلام للشذوذ الجنسي استمع للرد المذهل!!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V6DRKkY2ZRM

eninn

Back to top Go down

Post by eninn Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:05 am

اغرب سؤال يطرح على د.ذاكر نايك من قبل فتاة والجواب خرافي ( مترجم )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LrH-AwPJbA

احد أخطر وارعب الحوارات التي خاضها د.ذاكر نايك والتي توتر الاعصاب ( مترجم )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BzQYk4NRcM

The Quran uses imagery to covey its deep meanings, here it describes the state of the unbelievers as:

“Darkness out in a deep ocean which is covered by waves, above which are waves, above which are clouds, layers of darkness, one upon the other. When one puts out his hand [therein], he can hardly see it. Those God gives no light to, they have no light.” (Quran 24:40)

It is commonly thought that waves only occur on the surface of the ocean. However oceanographers have discovered that there are internal waves that take place below the surface of the ocean. These waves are invisible to the human eye, and can only be detected by specialist equipment[8]. The Quran mentions darkness in a deep ocean above which are waves, above which are waves, then clouds above that.

This description is not only remarkable because it describes the internal waves in the ocean, but also because it describes darkness deep in the ocean. A human being can dive no more than 70 metres without breathing equipment. Light is present at that depth, but if we go down 1000 metres it is completely dark[9]. 1400 years ago there were no submarines or specialist equipment to discover internal waves or the darkness deep inside the oceans.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtqHtZgoEwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hP_BDAosVMY

eninn

Back to top Go down

Post by eninn Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:16 pm

نصراني يدعو د.ذاكر نايك لاعتناق المسيحية .. وحدوث حوار خطير مرة
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrTOtTLAkk0

حوار شيق مع مسيحية؟ كيف ولد محمدﷺ..وتفاجئ د.ذاكر نايك؟

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1QwoceIR-8

\\\
In 1512 the astronomer Nicholas Copernicus put forward his theory that the Sun is motionless at the centre of the solar system, and that the planets revolve around it. The belief that the Sun is stationary was widespread amongst astronomers until the 20th century. It is now a well-established scientific fact that the Sun is not stationary, but is moving in an orbit around the centre of our Milky Way galaxy

The Quran mentions the orbit of the Sun:

“It is He who created night and day, the Sun and the Moon, each floating in its orbit.” (Quran 21:33)

The Quran would have been wrong according to astronomers just a couple of decades ago. But we now know that the Quranic account of the Sun’s motion is consistent with modern Astronomy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SqO-SxtBUY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpZbZDdfBCM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9FsxnrsDIQ

eninn

Back to top Go down

Post by eninn Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:20 am

لقرآن يحرض على العداوة مع اليهود كيف يكون كتاب سلام !؟ والجواب خطير جدا من د.ذاكر نايك
TGM Tube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwbDiWzznMY

صيني متعجب من تعدد الزوجات في الاسلام رد جميل ذاكر نايك مترجم بالعربي zakir naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDC-6jR_Dto

At a time when the science of Astronomy was still primitive, the expansion of the universe was described in Quran:

“And it is We who have built the Universe with [Our creative] power and keep expanding it.” (Quran 51:47)

The fact that the universe is expanding was discovered in the last century. The physicist Stephen Hawking in his book ‘A Brief History of Time’ writes, “The discovery that the universe is expanding was one of the great intellectual revolutions of the 20th century.”.

The Quran mentioned the expansion of the universe even before the invention of the telescope!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qPim5Z1UMw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiFQvzGkHzQ

eninn

Back to top Go down

Post by eninn Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:48 am

شاب يسأل لما لم يتغير لباس المرأة المسلمة مع مرور الزمن مقل بقية الديانات || رد عجيب د.ذاكر نايك
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc0YymrWB1s

أحمد ديدات - محمد النبى الأعظم – مترجم
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nusKinXj6qg

eninn

Back to top Go down

Post by eninn Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:53 am

The Holy Quran says “And the sun Runs his course for a period determined for him: that is the decree of (Him) the exalted in Might, the All Knowing. And the moon we have measured for her Mansions (to traverse) Till she returns like the old (and withered) lower part of a date – stalk. It is not permitted to the sun to catch up the moon, nor can the night outstrip the day: Each (just) swims along in (its own orbit) (According to Law) [36:38-40].
Here Allah the Excelled in might says “And the sun runs his course for a period determined for him” Then He says “ It is not permitted to the sun to catch-up the moon”.
This means that the moon is meant to be before the sun where as the sun runs and can not catch up it. Because the speed of the moon is 18 kilometers & that of the earth is 15 kilometers while that of the sun is 12 kilometers. No matter how fast the sun move, it will not overtake the moon. But what makes the moon retain its mansions while it can leave them? The astronomers found that the moon runs in a zigzag swing and not in a straightforward line. The moon runs in this manner to retain its mansions and locations.

In this manner Allah the only creator organized and systemized the orbiting & more movements of all of them so that they retain their orbiting traces & do not depart them.
Therefore, we have the regular succession of Night & Daytime, seasons etc….
Don’t you think it is an excellent determination?
Is it possible that it has come only by chance?
No, it has not come by chance because chance cannot create such excellent & systematic norms of the universe.
Allah has created all this & creates this systemic cosmic norms.

"We have not created the heaven and the earth and all that is between them in mere idle play. None of this have We created without an inner truth: but most of them understand it not. "

New Converts to Islam - June 2016 / Ramadan 1437

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14jK6XS-uxU

Jesus told me to convert to ISLAM ll NEW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cRG4dpSHI8

eninn

Back to top Go down

Post by eninn Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:11 am

New Converts to Islam - Jan-Feb 2016 - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmrlZ4byqUA

Why Islam? A British Converts - Journey to Islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r54jEP9nZsI

The Quran draws our attention to a very important characteristic of mountains:

“Did We not make the earth a resting place? And the mountains as stakes?” (Quran 78:6-7)

The Quran indicates that mountains have deep roots by using the word stakes to describe them. In fact mountains do have deep roots, and the word stakes is an accurate description for them. A book titled ‘Earth’ by Geophysicist Frank Press explains that mountains are like stakes, and are buried deep under the surface of the earth. Mount Everest (pictured below), the height of which is approximately 9 km above ground, has a root deeper than 125 km.

The fact that mountains have deep ‘stake’ like roots was not known, until after the development of the theory of plate tectonics in the beginning of the 20th century.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUaxHUsne7I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHIjPl0EfT0

eninn

Back to top Go down

Post by eninn Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:16 pm

The miracle of al-Isra' is confirmed in the Qur'an. In Surat al-Isra', Ayah 1, Allah said:

which means: [Praise be to Allah Who enabled His slave, Muhammad, to make the journey at night from Masjid al-Haram in Makkah to Masjid al-Aqsa in Jerusalem, which is surrounded a blessed land.] This journey is also confirmed in the sahih hadith. As such, there is scholarly consensus (ijma^) Prophet Muhammad journeyed in body and soul the night of al-Isra' from Masjid al-Haram in Makkah to Masjid al-Aqsain Jerusalem. Moreover, these scholars indicated the person who denies al-Isra' is a blasphemer for belying the explicit text of the Qur'an.
Before the Prophet took this night journey, the ceiling of the house in which he was staying was opened, and Jibril descended. He cut open the chest of Prophet Muhammad and washed that open area with Zamzam water. Then he emptied something from a container into the chest of the Prophet to increase his wisdom as well as the strength of his belief. This was done to prepare the Messenger of Allah for that which he had yet to see in the upper world from among the wonders of the creation of Allah.
Al-Isra and Al-Miraj

Scenes from Paradise And fire()also

The night Allah's Apostle was taken for a journey from the sacred mosque (of Mecca) Al-Ka'ba: Three persons came to him (in a dreamy while he was sleeping in the Sacred Mosque before the Divine Inspiration was revealed to Him. One of them said, "Which of them is he?" The middle (second) angel said, "He is the best of them." The last (third) angle said, "Take the best of them." Only that much happened on that night and he did not see them till they came on another night, i.e. after The Divine Inspiration was revealed to him. (Fateh-Al-Bari Page 258, Vol. 17) and he saw them, his eyes were asleep but his heart was not----and so is the case with the prophets: their eyes sleep while their hearts do not sleep. So those angels did not talk to him till they carried him and placed him beside the well of Zam-Zam.

From among them Gabriel took charge of him. Gabriel cut open (the part of his body) between his throat and the middle of his chest (heart) and took all the material out of his chest and abdomen and then washed it with Zam-Zam water with his own hands till he cleansed the inside of his body, and then a gold tray containing a gold bowl full of belief and wisdom was brought and then Gabriel stuffed his chest and throat blood vessels with it and then closed it (the chest). He then ascended with him to the heaven of the world and knocked on one of its doors.
The dwellers of the Heaven asked, 'Who is it?' He said, "Gabriel." They said, "Who is accompanying you?" He said, "Muhammad." They said, "Has he been called?" He said, "Yes" They said, "He is welcomed." So the dwellers of the Heaven became pleased with his arrival, and they did not know what Allah would do to the Prophet on earth unless Allah informed them. The Prophet met Adam over the nearest Heaven. Gabriel said to the Prophet, "He is your father; greet him." The Prophet greeted him and Adam returned his greeting and said, "Welcome, O my Son! O what a good son you are!" Behold, he saw two flowing rivers, while he was in the nearest sky. He asked, "What are these two rivers, O Gabriel?" Gabriel said, "These are the sources of the Nile and the Euphrates."
Then Gabriel took him around that Heaven and behold, he saw another river at the bank of which there was a palace built of pearls and emerald. He put his hand into the river and found its mud like musk Adhfar. He asked, "What is this, O Gabriel?" Gabriel said, "This is the Kauthar which your Lord has kept for you." Then Gabriel ascended (with him) to the second Heaven and the angels asked the same questions as those on the first Heaven, i.e., "Who is it?" Gabriel replied, "Gabriel". They asked, "Who is accompanying you?" He said, "Muhammad." They asked, "Has he been sent for?" He said, "Yes." Then they said, "He is welcomed.'' Then he (Gabriel) ascended with the Prophet to the third Heaven, and the angels said the same as the angels of the first and the second Heavens had said.
Then he ascended with him to the fourth Heaven and they said the same; and then he ascended with him to the fifth Heaven and they said the same; and then he ascended with him to the sixth Heaven and they said the same; then he ascended with him to the seventh Heaven and they said the same. On each Heaven there were prophets whose names he had mentioned and of whom I remember Idris on the second Heaven, Aaron on the fourth Heavens another prophet whose name I don't remember, on the fifth Heaven, Abraham on the sixth Heaven, and Moses on the seventh Heaven because of his privilege of talking to Allah directly. Moses said (to Allah), "O Lord! I thought that none would be raised up above me."
But Gabriel ascended with him (the Prophet) for a distance above that, the distance of which only Allah knows, till he reached the Lote Tree (beyond which none may pass) and then the Irresistible, the Lord of Honor and Majesty approached and came closer till he (Gabriel) was about two bow lengths or (even) nearer. (It is said that it was Gabriel who approached and came closer to the Prophet. (Fate Al-Bari Page 263, 264, Vol. 17). Among the things which Allah revealed to him then, was: "Fifty prayers were enjoined on his followers in a day and a night."
Then the Prophet descended till he met Moses, and then Moses stopped him and asked, "O Muhammad ! What did your Lord en join upon you?" The Prophet replied," He enjoined upon me to perform fifty prayers in a day and a night." Moses said, "Your followers cannot do that; Go back so that your Lord may reduce it for you and for them." So the Prophet turned to Gabriel as if he wanted to consult him about that issue. Gabriel told him of his opinion, saying, "Yes, if you wish." So Gabriel ascended with him to the Irresistible and said while he was in his place, "O Lord, please lighten our burden as my followers cannot do that." So Allah deducted for him ten prayers where upon he returned to Moses who stopped him again and kept on sending him back to his Lord till the enjoined prayers were reduced to only five prayers.
Then Moses stopped him when the prayers had been reduced to five and said, "O Muhammad! By Allah, I tried to persuade my nation, Bani Israel to do less than this, but they could not do it and gave it up. However, your followers are weaker in body, heart, sight and hearing, so return to your Lord so that He may lighten your burden."
The Prophet turned towards Gabriel for advice and Gabriel did not disapprove of that. So he ascended with him for the fifth time. The Prophet said, "O Lord, my followers are weak in their bodies, hearts, hearing and constitution, so lighten our burden." On that the Irresistible said, "O Muhammad!" the Prophet replied, "Labbaik and Sa'daik." Allah said, "The Word that comes from Me does not change, so it will be as I enjoined on you in the Mother of the Book." Allah added, "Every good deed will be rewarded as ten times so it is fifty (prayers) in the Mother of the Book (in reward) but you are to perform only five (in practice)."
The Prophet returned to Moses who asked, "What have you done?" He said, "He has lightened our burden: He has given us for every good deed a tenfold reward." Moses said, "By Allah! I tried to make Bani Israel observe less than that, but they gave it up. So go back to your Lord that He may lighten your burden further." Allah's Apostle said, "O Moses! By Allah, I feel shy of returning too many times to my Lord." On that Gabriel said, "Descend in Allah's Name." The Prophet then woke while he was in the Sacred Mosque (at Mecca).
After that, he alighted back into Baytul-maqdis and, with him, so did the blessed prophets he had met on different heavens (as if) they had come to see him off as far as Baytul-maqdis. At that time, as it was time for Salah, he offered the prayer with all prophets. It is also probable that this Salah was the Salah of Fajr the same day. Ibn Kathir says that this event concerning the prayer with prophets led by the Holy Prophet ~ has come to pass, as held by some, before he went to the heavens. But, as obvious, this event took place after the return because it has been reported in the incident relating to his meeting with blessed prophets at different heavens that it was Sayyidna -Jibra'il (AS)who introduced him to all prophets. Had this event relating to his leading the prayer passed earlier, no introduction was needed there - and, for that matter, it is obvious enough that the real purpose ofthis journey was to visit with the heavenly hosts. Doing that first appears to be more likely. Once he was done with the real mission, all prophets came to say good bye to him up to Baytul-maqdis and by making him the Imam of the prayer through a signal from Sayyidna -Jibra'il, his precedence over others was demonstrated practically.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p97c4D2fTqw

ISRA MI'RAJ

يابانية تسأل كيف انتقل محمد من مكة الى القدس باليلة انها كذبة واضحه - اجابة ذاكر نايك
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfSnjG9YFPc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mylm0P9srLw

Isra and Miraj (Night Journey) - Shaykh Hamza Yusuf

\\\\

eninn

Back to top Go down

Post by eninn Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:11 am

i convert to islam after watching this video !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCMlFt7Pyts

Christian Converts to Islam. Must See Ending -'Live' Street Dawah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kl758y-MA0

eninn

Back to top Go down

Post by eninn Mon May 01, 2017 1:45 pm

The Quran uses imagery to covey its deep meanings, here it describes the state of the unbelievers as:

“Darkness out in a deep ocean which is covered by waves, above which are waves, above which are clouds, layers of darkness, one upon the other. When one puts out his hand [therein], he can hardly see it. Those God gives no light to, they have no light.” (Quran 24:40)

It is commonly thought that waves only occur on the surface of the ocean. However oceanographers have discovered that there are internal waves that take place below the surface of the ocean. These waves are invisible to the human eye, and can only be detected by specialist equipment[8]. The Quran mentions darkness in a deep ocean above which are waves, above which are waves, then clouds above that.

This description is not only remarkable because it describes the internal waves in the ocean, but also because it describes darkness deep in the ocean. A human being can dive no more than 70 metres without breathing equipment. Light is present at that depth, but if we go down 1000 metres it is completely dark[9]. 1400 years ago there were no submarines or specialist equipment to discover internal waves or the darkness deep inside the oceans.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtqHtZgoEwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hP_BDAosVMY

eninn

Back to top Go down

Post by eninn Sat May 06, 2017 5:08 am

لماذا ترجمون الزاني اين الرحمة !!! اليك الرد ذاكر نايك zakir naik
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avgu3j3oFtA

كيف محمد ﷺ اخر الانبياء وعيسى سوف ينزل !!!!!! zakir naik
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbzAP8oSYSg

In 1512 the astronomer Nicholas Copernicus put forward his theory that the Sun is motionless at the centre of the solar system, and that the planets revolve around it. The belief that the Sun is stationary was widespread amongst astronomers until the 20th century. It is now a well-established scientific fact that the Sun is not stationary, but is moving in an orbit around the centre of our Milky Way galaxy

The Quran mentions the orbit of the Sun:

“It is He who created night and day, the Sun and the Moon, each floating in its orbit.” (Quran 21:33)

The Quran would have been wrong according to astronomers just a couple of decades ago. But we now know that the Quranic account of the Sun’s motion is consistent with modern Astronomy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SqO-SxtBUY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpZbZDdfBCM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9FsxnrsDIQ

eninn

Back to top Go down

Post by eninn Thu May 11, 2017 10:03 am

\\\\
qibla change in islam

Yes indeed

This is in the distant past

but now
First to know is that the prophet prayed towards Al-Aqsa mosque before Hijrah, and after it, he prayed towards it for about seventeen months until Rajab of the second year (according to Ibn Abbas), when Allah ordered him to pray towards Kaabah.

Did the Prophet pray towards Al-Aqsa at the order of Allah or at his own decision?

The majority of scholars agreed that it was at the order of Allah, the following ayah is an evidence:

And thus we have made you a just community that you will be witnesses over the people and the Messenger will be a witness over you. And We did not make the qiblah which you used to face except that We might make evident who would follow the Messenger from who would turn back on his heels. And indeed, it is difficult except for those whom Allah has guided. And never would Allah have caused you to lose your faith. Indeed Allah is, to the people, Kind and Merciful.

Surat Al-Baqarah:143.

In this verse Allah says that he made the old qiblah (Al-Aqsa) for a reason (rest of the ayah), so this is an evidence that Allah is who chose Al-Aqsa as the first Qibla.

However, other scholars (the minority) say that he prayed towards it at his own decision, they say that although he did so, Allah wouldn't let him do that if he was wrong. Others say that he is preserved from mistaking.

However, even if it was at his own decision (although it wasn't), he used to pray towards Al-Aqsa through Kaabah. For after Hijrah, he probably chose it based on this ayah:

And to Allah belongs the east and the west. So wherever you [might] turn, there is the Face of Allah . Indeed, Allah is all-Encompassing and Knowing.

Surat Al-Baqarah:115.

The place of the Dome of the Rock is told to be the place from which the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) ascended to heaven at the night of Israa and Miraj, hence its importance.

The First Qibla of Islam was toward Bitul-Maqdis, which is now in Jerusalem. Muslims used to pray Salat towards this Qibla, until this Ayat is revealed:

We have certainly seen the turning of your face, [O Muhammad], toward the heaven, and We will surely turn you to a qiblah with which you will be pleased. So turn your face toward al-Masjid al-Haram. And wherever you [believers] are, turn your faces toward it [in prayer]. Indeed, those who have been given the Scripture well know that it is the truth from their Lord. And Allah is not unaware of what they do 1

This hadith From Anas (R.A) which is recorded in Sahih Muslim is saying this:

Anas reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) used to pray towards Bait-ul-Maqdis, that it was revealed (to him):" Indeed We see the turning of the face to heaven, wherefore We shall assuredly cause thee to turn towards Qibla which shall please thee. So turn thy face towards the sacred Mosque (Ka'ba)" (ii. 144). A person from Banu Salama was going; (he found the people) in ruk'u (while) praying the dawn prayer and they had said one rak'ah. He said in a loud voice: Listen! the Qibla has been changed and they turned towards (the new) Qibla (Ka'ba) in that very state.

Before the Quran came from Allah the Bible (new & old testament) came from Allah . According to the old testament people were required to pray towards Jerusalem.

The origin of this is based in the Bible as below...

"If thy people go out to battle against their enemy, whithersoever thou shalt send them, and shall pray unto the LORD toward the city ( Jerusalem ) which thou hast chosen, and toward the house ( Baitul Makdas ) that I have built for thy name" [ 1 Kings 8:44 ]

So Mulsims were following that direction because that was the last known direction of prayer given by Allah until He changed it in the Quran towards Mecca based on the verse below...

"From whencesoever Thou startest forth, turn Thy face in the direction of the sacred Mosque; that is indeed the truth from the Lord. And Allah is not unmindful of what ye do." [Quran 2:149]

Dr Zakir Naik: Why Islam Practices Qibla or Kaaba Idolatry? ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxRw4XtkSoE

▶ بشرى مجيء النبي محمد في كتب الديانات السابقة لذاكر نايك - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDXzgbzt4_4

eninn

Back to top Go down

Post by eninn Tue May 16, 2017 11:32 am

طفل وسؤال خطير لماذا الله تحدى الشيطان ثم يعطية فرصة ليضلنا ذاكر نايك ابداع
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD1xGLPcRG4

معاق يسئل لماذا الله ترك الانجيل يتحرف وحفظ القران من التحريف Zakir Naik ذاكر نايك
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYymjCJVUHc

eninn

Back to top Go down

Post by eninn Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:08 pm

فتاة اسرائيلية تصدم الجمهور بجمالها فيصدمها ذاكر نايك بكل ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lga03OHRWNg
يابانية ملحدة تشتم نبينا محمد أمام آلاف المسلمين فيأتيها ال ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KacC_2i3xQ

eninn

Back to top Go down

Post by eninn Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:48 pm

Dr. Zakir Naik - Astronomical evidence to sight the moon .

Dr. Zakir Naik - Astronomical evidence to sight the moon? - Video Dailymotion

Scientists have found that overlapping night into day very complex process, so they could not yet understand exactly what is happening in the interval between the day and night, so use the computer to study this process strange, but found that the night entering in the daytime and day night falls and this processoccur on the 24-hour non-stop, and here remember the verse: (61. That is because Allah merges the night into the day, and He merges the day into the night. And verily, Allah is All-Hearer, All-Seer.

62. That is because Allah He is the Truth (the only True God of all that exists, Who has no partners or rivals with Him), and what they (the polytheists) invoke besides Him, it is Batil (falsehood) And verily, Allah He is the Most High, the Most Great.
)Hajj: 61-62]. How hopes came verb form continue to indicate that the process is ongoing, as well as the question: Who knew 14 centuries ago that the day and night in a state of constant interference, and that this process a sign of God deserves mention and reflection?

Let's go on a fictional trip to this small planet, which scientists call Earth twins Moon on this trip penetrate the barrier of the past decade to see the shape of the moon since four thousand million years. The offense was on fire flowing from volcanoes and lava, but encapsulation.

If Moon stayed on fire so far not for life and presence on the ground, but the outcome after the earth from the sun constantly and after the moon with it crust moon and Mohi light and became draws light from the sun reflected to Earth.

This fact took dozens of years to detect, moon was once a very hot and inflamed and brightness then extinguished wudoo and completely erased.

The scientific evidence of the sincerity of this talk is that the moon is full volcanoes that tests proved that she was throw millions of tons of magma day. The evidence is that the soles of the Moon is still inflamed, and there are many scientific evidence to this fact.

The moon is a planet on fire at the beginning of creation and then extinguished and Mohi light, and this is a scientific fact today, but how Koran spoke about?

Moon was a planet burning and shining then erased God its light and make it an object cool over millions of years, so describe God Moon that Munir, whereas describe the sun in the Koran as Siraj, the Almighty says: (61. Blessed be He Who has placed in the heaven big stars, and has placed therein a great lamp (sun), and a moon giving light.) Furqan: 61].

It is to some professional Quran talk accurate and beautifully for two verses of the verses of Allah: the sun, moon, moon is a sign the night and the sun is a verse day, Almighty says: (12. And We have appointed the night and the day as two Ayat (signs etc.). Then, We have made dark the sign of the night while We have made the sign of day illuminating, that you may seek bounty from your Lord, and that you may know the number of the years and the reckoning. And We have explained everything (in detail) with full explanation.) [Isra: 12].

In this verse permit from the good Lord Almighty that the moon was shining then wiped God this light, and this universal truth did not know until recently only, not this miraculous scientifically bizarre?

فتاة تستفز ذاكر نايك بشده في سؤال محرج لكن الشيخ تدارك نفسه وقصف جبهتها !!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc2XPqsMtko

بروفيسورة تتحدى ذاكر نايك وتقول له اثبت انني على خطأ وسوف ادخل الاسلام .. تحدي خطير جداً !!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMVEBe-MBjQ

eninn

Back to top Go down

Post by eninn Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:30 am

Amazing Vid | British-Angolan Footballer Converts to Muslim-Part 1-'LIVE'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHflJYWmgpE

Christian Converts to Islam. Must See Ending -'Live' Street Dawah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kl758y-MA0

The sky plays a crucial role in protecting the earth. The sky protects the earth from the lethal rays of the sun. If the sky did not exist then the sun’s radiation would have killed off all life on earth. It also acts like a blanket wrapped around the earth, to protect it from the freezing cold of space. The temperature just above the sky is approximately -270oC. If this temperature was to reach earth then the planet would freeze over instantly. The sky also protects life on earth by warming the surface through heat retention (greenhouse effect), and reducing temperature extremes between day and night[5]. These are some of the many protective functions of the sky.

The Quran asks us to consider the sky in the following verse:

“We made the sky a protective ceiling. And yet they are turning away from Our signs!” (Quran 21:32)

The Quran points to the sky’s protection as a sign of God. The protective properties of the sky were discovered by scientific research conducted in the 20th century.

Scientific Facts in the Qur'an: SKY'S Protection

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H5bH97m5IY
The Scientific Miracles of the Qur'an (Perfection of the Creation of the Sky)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fj_rCiw9jnc

eninn

Back to top Go down

Post by eninn Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:24 am

British Engineer Converts From Christianity To Islam ! 'LIVE' Street Dawah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLj7UHorwHc

Catholic from Equador Converts to Islam | TEARFUL ENDING | 'LIVE'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3qG9LiIZqY

Iron is not natural to the earth. It did not form on the earth but came down to earth from outer space. This may sound strange but it’s true. Scientists have found that billions of years ago the earth was stuck by meteorites. These meteorites were carrying Iron from distant stars which had exploded[4].

The Quran says the following on the origin of Iron:

“We sent down Iron with its great inherent strength and its many benefits for humankind.” (Quran 57:25)

God uses the words ‘sent down’ for Iron. It is clear from the verse that Iron is not an earthly material, but was sent down for the benefit of humanity. The fact that Iron came down to earth from outer space is something which could not be known by the primitive science of the 7th century.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUA0EGTGFtg
Islamic Miracle, Quran Iron Core Miracles معجزات القرآن الكريم

eninn

Back to top Go down

Post by eninn Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:59 am

كيف عثرتُ على الإسلام - آنتوني (عبد الرحيم) غرين
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhcCt8AgpPk

نصيحة من مسلم جديد: إسلامك أخلاقك - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhzVuywVZmk

يدخل الاسلام بسبب اطفال مسلمين تلاميذه في المدرسة يروي قصته كيف اسلم سبحان الله

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ygN8ejZ2Us

eninn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next