YourSpirituality.net Spiritual Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am officially...

2 posters

Go down

I am officially... Empty I am officially...

Post by tmarie64 Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:24 pm

Ashamed to be Catholic! I could live with the pedophile priests, knowing that they were not the majority. Though I was QUITE vocal to the Church about the handling of the whole mess.
But, the pope preaching HATRED of homosexuals on this, our (supposedly) most holy of seasons... Just more than even I can take. He doesn't decry starving children, brutalization of women, or ANY of the dozens and dozens of horrible things going on in the world. He thinks homosexuality is the worst thing around? Pardon my upcoming language but I can't think of anything else... So, be warned, the next words you see, if you choose to read on, will be very nasty....

No good goddamned fucking piece of shit nazi!!!!
You can take the boy out of the nazi party, but you can't take the nazi party out of the boy.

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

I am officially... Empty Re: I am officially...

Post by John T Mainer Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:09 pm

Well, the conservatives love him because he is old testament intolerance. Where John Paul reached out his hand across faith lines, Pope Darth lashes out across the lines of his own prejudices with a whip of scorn and hate.

John T Mainer

http://community.bc-freehold.org/news.php

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum