YourSpirituality.net Spiritual Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aura Reading

+2
TigersEyeDowsing
Sakhaiva
6 posters

Go down

Aura Reading Empty Aura Reading

Post by Sakhaiva Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:51 pm

I purchased a groupon to have my aura photographed and analyzed.... I've always wanted to have this done and, I've got to say, it was neat in that they could 'see' my injuries (shoulder; base of skull, migraines etc).

But it was not what I expected; I hoped for something pretty and balanced... vibrant and clean. But, instead, it was orange on top, yellow on the left side and lavender the right side (the energy I'm putting out). Overall, my aura is mostly orange. My heart chakra was much more active than the rest, and the throat chakra was very, very, very small, as was my solar plexus. Sad

I'm pleased to say that my overall vibrational level was not *low*. It was, however, "average".) So all in all.... I've got some work to do to clean things up.

Has anyone else had their aura read? How did you find the experience?
Sakhaiva
Sakhaiva

Back to top Go down

Aura Reading Empty Re: Aura Reading

Post by TigersEyeDowsing Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:40 am

Sak-

Very cool! I've always wanted that done, and I know it's really controversial as to whether the photographs are real or not. Don't worry, just say you're out of balance and every New Ager will crawl out from the woodwork with a new method tool and technique for bringing your aura back to full blast. Wink

I used to do aura strengthening meditations on CD. I found it quite nice, stopped some years ago though.

"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
TigersEyeDowsing
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beribee Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:35 pm

I've never even hear of such a thing. Sounds very interesting! So how do you go about fixing these things?

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -- Thomas Jefferson
Beribee
Beribee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakhaiva Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:13 pm

Beribee wrote: So how do you go about fixing these things?

Wellllll... that is the question.

According to Patanjali... discipline, clean living, clean thinking etc. IOW, daily implementation of the 8 limbs of Yoga.

http://www.expressionsofspirit.com/yoga/eight-limbs.htm

(But I'm a very lazy yogini.)

The people at the bookshop offer donation-based energy clearings plus private sessions; in the sessions, you think of painful moments, and they swipe it away from your energy field. They will also show me how to avoid being contaminated (which is something I struggle with.) I'm going to try some of the donation-based sessions; the people in the shop had a lovely vibe. Especially the owner.

TED... does that all resonate with you? I think you are more in touch with this than I am.
Sakhaiva
Sakhaiva

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:38 am

That sounds good to me, Sak. Those of us who are aura-believin' people can broadly say everyone's in need of tuning-up. We all have our various ways and means.

Something I would suggest you seriously look into is a good Reiki treatment. You can buy one everywhere- anyone and everyone's a Reiki master since the 90s - but get one who has good independent reviews from other people.

For you to get a good taste of it, I'd recommend a Reiki share. They're free (or small donations) and everywhere, and non-pro Reiki people treat each other. I know you don't live in LA, but for example: http://reiki-share.meetup.com/cities/us/ca/los_angeles/ and you can change your city in there to see if there's something close by. A lot of times we have things like this in New Thought and New-Agey churches. I could use one myself.

"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
TigersEyeDowsing
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakhaiva Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:34 am

Thanks TED Smile

I wonder.... do you know the difference between Reiki and Pranic Healing? (Master Choa Kok Sui teachings) There is a donation based Pranic Healing gathering close to where I live.

Sakhaiva
Sakhaiva

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:08 pm

No problem! I've heard of Pranic healing but never experienced it and don't know what all it entails.

TigersEyeDowsing
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wmdkitty Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:35 am

Interesting -- I almost want to have one done myself. Auras are neither here nor there for me, but I think the basic idea that the body has an energy field is true. How often have you "felt" someone enter the room -- you just knew who it was?

I can recognize individual people by their sound and scent, like, just by the footfall, I can tell if it's Mom or Dad coming down the steps. blessing/curse when you can hear noises that most people would just unconsciously filter out and ignore, and that small crack of the house settling becomes the loud CRACK of the motherfucking HOUSE. Or the neighbor's dog, "Cujo", barking at whatever it is he barks at at five in the goddamn morning. And for the love of god, the people aren't much better, all they do is yell at the damn dog, which does exactly. NOTHING. to stop the barking.

I have homework, and this is simply NOT conducive to a productive environment.
wmdkitty
wmdkitty

http://itsmyworldcanthasnotyours.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by wmdkitty Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:36 am

Sorry about the little OT rant, there. I got carried away on a tangent.
wmdkitty
wmdkitty

http://itsmyworldcanthasnotyours.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakhaiva Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:55 pm

LMAO Kitty: I'm right there with you. It's a loud, loud world filled with very deaf people. That's why I have to get away every so often... to find rare bits of pure quiet.... find some peace. Anyways, geeze... what's up with those neighbors!

I see what you mean re: energy and 'feeling' someone.... and smelling/hearing as well. Well said!

Sakhaiva
Sakhaiva

Back to top Go down

Post by John T Mainer Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:46 am

Of course you have an energy field. We have a flood of liquid iron racing in endless cycles warmed by chained fire bound in flesh, directed by lightning that burns through our body and arcs up the lightning rod of our spine into the blazing incandescence of our brain. Our bodies are made of bundles of wire that pump like so many actuators when struck by the brain sent lightning in reactions so fast as to defy detection.

We remain the most complex machine our species has yet encountered. Take our picture now, and in an hour, a day, a week, and you will see different things. Our energy patterns are not static, they change with mood, with action, with need, with food, with desire, or ten thousand other reactions to our environment, condition, or own thoughts.

Don't read too much into a single snapshot, it is far from a true summation of your base state.

John T Mainer

http://community.bc-freehold.org/news.php

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:59 am

As John said, Don't read too much into a single snapshot. Things depend on mood at the moment, what's going on in your life, where you feel you are, where you're headed.... One shot can't possibly reflect the total picture.

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakhaiva Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:18 pm

Well, while I do understand that we are ever changing, it seems that essential energy patterns are very similar from day to day. Regardless, it's good to keep an open mind, but not a gullible mind, right Wink
Sakhaiva
Sakhaiva

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:00 pm

Sakhaiva wrote:Well, while I do understand that we are ever changing, it seems that essential energy patterns are very similar from day to day. Regardless, it's good to keep an open mind, but not a gullible mind, right Wink

That's how I see it!

TigersEyeDowsing
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:40 pm

Yeah, keep your mind open, but not so open that your brains fall out. Wink

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down