YourSpirituality.net Spiritual Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vibrating Higher

5 posters

Go down

Vibrating Higher Empty Vibrating Higher

Post by Sakhaiva Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:26 pm

Greetings. I think I have posted this before... but I cannot remember where Vibrating Higher Icon_redface

While at Yoga Teacher Training, someone sat next to me and, quite out of the blue, said: 'You know, when you start vibrating higher, you will attract others who vibrate at that same level'

And this has haunted me for about 2 years now.... as he seemed to presuppose I was currently vibrating low. Vibrating Higher Icon_eek

So my query is this... what on earth does it mean to vibrate high or low?
Sakhaiva
Sakhaiva

Back to top Go down

Vibrating Higher Empty Re: Vibrating Higher

Post by TigersEyeDowsing Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:41 pm

Vibrating Higher 798723 I can see it now... "What'd you call me?!?" *slap*

I'm sure he was speaking in Abraham-Hicks terms, but to me, vibrating higher and lower is a level of how much god-like-ness you're putting out, which the more aligned with God you are the "higher" your vibrations.

In my new-age woo woo experiences, I've found people who are determined they vibrate oh-so-highly are usually the ones that are less Christlike in the end.

The Law of Attraction states like attracts like, hence why people who vibrate at one frequency attract people of the same frequency. Birds of a feather. If your vibration is a stress vibration you'll be putting that out, and like a tuning fork other people emanating stress vibrations will pick up on it and gravitate toward you and you can be stressful together. That's why people who are in looove or devious or charitable or stressful find best company with like-minded people, otherwise the energy levels are different and it's a jarring effect.

In a nutshell, we in New Thought try and teach to change our energies to positive healthy ones in order to associate with similar people and reap the benefits of the universe supplying similar energies.

"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
TigersEyeDowsing
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:16 pm

I must not vibrate at all.

Or nobody is vibrating the same way.

All I know is I don't attract the same.
allthegoodnamesweretaken
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Post by DotNotInOz Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:20 pm

Sakhaiva wrote: While at Yoga Teacher Training, someone sat next to me and, quite out of the blue, said: 'You know, when you start vibrating higher, you will attract others who vibrate at that same level'

What he was was extremely rude.

One of the first things I was taught when I began studying psychic abilities and phenomena is that it's arrogant and presumptuous to offer such assessments unless specifically asked to do so. For some reason, things like yoga classes and other such venues seem to encourage those who believe it their mission to be "helpful" even though their aid has not been solicited.

Now, had he said that he felt you would make much spiritual progress by preparing to teach yoga, that would have been somewhat more gracious but still rather presumptuous.

As far as I'm concerned, a good response to such unsolicited advice is, < shocked look > "I BEG your pardon!"

Or, if you prefer, feel free to use one of my favorite lines, "Yanno, if I'd wanted your opinion, I'd have squeezed your head." Vibrating Higher Icon_twisted
DotNotInOz
DotNotInOz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakhaiva Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:31 pm

"Yanno, if I'd wanted your opinion, I'd have squeezed your head." Vibrating Higher Icon_twisted

Thanks Dot, I'm going to tuck that one in my hat for future use.

I didn't respond as it was very out of the blue... and it made me think there was some ill vibe about me. He was a member of that spiritual community whereas I attended for teacher's training only, so there was a difference between us on that level.

All:
I must not vibrate at all.

lol! All; Asatru don't vibrate - they pummel Smile And then go take a nap. (Wink)

TED
I'm sure he was speaking in Abraham-Hicks terms, but to me, vibrating
higher and lower is a level of how much god-like-ness you're putting
out, which the more aligned with God you are the "higher" your
vibrations.
Now that you've said this, I think he must have been talking about god-like-ness. That means, in Yogic terms, he would have been talking about a higher level of Samadhi.... since he was not using Sanskrit terms at the time, I didn't make the connection. Well.. if that is the case then, in the end, maybe he had a point. In teaching Yoga, I did not find the success I thought I
would find; some people were attracted to my classes, but it wasn't at all what I expected or hoped for.

In my new-age woo woo experiences, I've found people who are determined
they vibrate oh-so-highly are usually the ones that are less Christlike
in the end.
I can see where that would make sense.

I wonder... how much importance should one place on achieving god-like-ness?

I'm reminded of subtle-body-theory classes ... all the work it takes to raise kundalini, purify nadis, pierce shushumna etc etc... with all the meditation, asana and spiritual study that takes.... when would one have time to do things like raise kids?
Sakhaiva
Sakhaiva

Back to top Go down

Post by DotNotInOz Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:01 am

Sakhaiva wrote:
"Yanno, if I'd wanted your opinion, I'd have squeezed your head." Vibrating Higher Icon_twisted

Thanks Dot, I'm going to tuck that one in my hat for future use.

You're welcome to it. The extreme situation version is, "If I wanted any shit out of you, I'd have squeezed your ass." You're welcome to that one as needed, too. Vibrating Higher Icon_twisted

I didn't respond as it was very out of the blue... and it made me think there was some ill vibe about me. He was a member of that spiritual community whereas I attended for teacher's training only, so there was a difference between us on that level.

If you weren't of his spiritual community, then he was monumentally rude.

I suppose this sort of thing infuriates me more because I have a tendency myself, against which I've often struggled, to be ever-so-helpful without being asked.

Who's to say that this guy WAS notably different from you spiritually speaking? Why would you have believed him without asking a bunch of questions about how it was that he reached that conclusion? [Largely rhetorical questions, btw, as I've been in similar situations where I felt conditioned to accept such opinions without question. Not a comfortable place, IMO.]
DotNotInOz
DotNotInOz

Back to top Go down

Post by John T Mainer Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:15 pm

If you are vibrating higher, your batteries are stronger! If you are vibrating in public, unless you are a cell phone, you will quickly begin to attract all sorts of folks Wink

I had a couple of girlfriends from my train commute who hit the sex show when it was in town, and bought one of those wearable vibrators with remotes, and dared each other to walk around the place while their friend played with the remote. They turned it into a game where the one with the remote would approach open minded strangers and offer them the remote so they could figure out who was wearing it. They made a lot of friends, and had a REALLY good day.

John T Mainer

http://community.bc-freehold.org/news.php

Back to top Go down

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:17 am

lol! All; Asatru don't vibrate - they pummel Smile And then go take a nap. (Wink)

LOL!
allthegoodnamesweretaken
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:27 am

LOL John - that's a creative way to pick up men!

"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
TigersEyeDowsing
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakhaiva Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:47 pm

DotNotInOz wrote:The extreme situation version is, "If I wanted any shit out of you, I'd have squeezed your ass." You're welcome to that one as needed, too. Vibrating Higher Icon_twisted

I'll save this one away for use with my ex husband (he's been giving some problems during visitations with our children) Vibrating Higher 654698

John, lol ( Vibrating Higher 981752 )
Sakhaiva
Sakhaiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum