YourSpirituality.net Spiritual Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just when I think nothing else can go wrong.

+2
sacrificialgoddess
allthegoodnamesweretaken
6 posters

Go down

Just when I think nothing else can go wrong. Empty Just when I think nothing else can go wrong.

Post by Guest Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:52 am

Yesterday I had a appointment to see the Neurologist at the V.A. As far as for myself I was feeling fine. But after they checked my heart rate they sent me down to the E.R. My heart rate was stay extremely low It was only 33. As I sais I was very surprised by that. It stayed that way for a couple of hours down in the E.R. Yet still I felt pretty good. No dizziness or lightheadness or anything. I'm used to my heart rate jumping up to around 16o due to Atrial Fibrillations. & my blood sugar dropping to the low 50's due to my diabetes Even though I take all my meds religiously.

Back to top Go down

Just when I think nothing else can go wrong. Empty Re: Just when I think nothing else can go wrong.

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:10 pm

33!

That is pretty low.

Mine has been fluctuating a bit lately, but I am told that it will calm down eventually. I've never been good with patience though.

Phil
allthegoodnamesweretaken
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Just when I think nothing else can go wrong. Empty Re: Just when I think nothing else can go wrong.

Post by sacrificialgoddess Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:59 pm

All! Glad you are back!

Warlord, hope your readings get better.

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

http://kltompkins.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DotNotInOz Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:58 pm

Indeed.

I'm beginning to wonder if we need to think more good clean thoughts. First All, then Vorrin, now MC and Warlord with significant health concerns. Horrors!
DotNotInOz
DotNotInOz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:52 pm

Hopefully I'll get some answers when I see the Cardiologist on Dec 2nd. Back in 06 I suffered from Atrial flutters & was taken by EMS to the E.R. They fixed that but 6 months later is when the Atrial fibrillations started. Then in 07 I had a tumor removed from my bladder. I've had blood preasure problems for over 14 years. When I first started going to the V.A. in 1997 my B/P was way too high. ( 183/114.) Since then I've made a lot of changes in my diet & lifestyle. I monitor both my B/P & Blood Sugar every day. I've been a diabetic since 1980. In 1997 the V.A. put me on meds to control the diabetes. As well as my B/P.

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:33 pm

But you feel okay?

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

http://kltompkins.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by wmdkitty Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:56 am

(((((warlord)))))

Stay healthy, man.
wmdkitty
wmdkitty

http://itsmyworldcanthasnotyours.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:16 am

Take care of yourself! (((((((hugs))))))

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowcreek70633 Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:28 am

Just when I think nothing else can go wrong. Icon_razz Warlord, darlin? Your fine, its ALWAYS everyone else!

I had an EKG done during our pre requisite for deployment. I admit, I fell asleep while they were trying to set & reset the pads under my left breast 4X! I had gotten about 4hrs of sleep the night before. The EKG readers just couldn't figure out why my EKG read different from all the others.
THEY "Well your heart was... resting?"
I said "Well I took a little nap."
THEY said. "Oh? Well, your heart was like, you know, low, at rest."
I smiled saying "Yes, I took a nap, I was resting, either that or I'm dead."
THEY grew uncomfortable. "Well, there must be something wrong, because your EKG doesn't look like everyone else's."
I LEANED OVER THE TABLE..MY HEART WAS REALLY PUMPING NOW...."OK, look to be honest with you, I don't have a heart, AND I was sleeping. I'm not 22yrs old, I'm almost 52yrs old. Does that have anything to do with it? Is it me, you, or maybe the machine?"
Like Deers caught in headlights THEY scratched their heads & said "Well, maybe, we're not sure." Just when I think nothing else can go wrong. 897987 Just when I think nothing else can go wrong. 798723

I just love the military!
Willowcreek70633
Willowcreek70633

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:59 pm

Update. Besides what I posted earlier. There's been more problems. My B/P for the last week has been on the low side. Like 90/51 & off & on bleeding when I urinate. Sometimes very heavy & passing what seems to be clots, other times very light or none at all. I do see the Cardiologist & Urologist on Dec 2nd. Just when I think nothing else can go wrong. Icon_cry

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowcreek70633 Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:53 am

Very Happy ((Warlord))...just think Dec 2d is almost here! Us ol farts need to keep on truckin healthfully! My personal doc gave me another EKG (much better than the Armys) but I have a "stress test" to go to on Dec 3d! My doc wants to be 100% sure that MY heart is 100% healthy or she won't release me for deployment. Suspect Hmmm, makes sense!
Willowcreek70633
Willowcreek70633

Back to top Go down

Post by DotNotInOz Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:33 pm

A good thing you're able to get in to see the doctors so soon, Alex. I do hope they'll be able to find what's wrong easily and quickly.

Since you're diabetic, I'm sure either set of symptoms is very worrisome indeed.

Supportive thoughts coming your way with wishes for the best possible outcome.
DotNotInOz
DotNotInOz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:45 am

It appears that the bladder cancer has came back. I saw the Dr on Wendsday & I will be undergoing a procedure next Tuesday to see if it has came back. Last Monday I had to go to the E/R because I was passing a lot of blood clots. I was on a catheter for two days to drain my bladder. My Cardiology appointment has been rescheduled fo Jan 20th. They might not be able to do the urology procedure next week if my B/P & heart rate don't improve. Right now they both are way low.

Back to top Go down

Post by DotNotInOz Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:46 am

Thinking of you especially, Alex, with hopes that your heart function will improve enough to find out what's going on with your bladder.

In any case, know that you have our loving support no matter what the verdict.
DotNotInOz
DotNotInOz

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:08 am

Sending energy your way, Alex. Keep us in the loop, please. ((((((((Alex)))))))))

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowcreek70633 Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:34 pm

Very Happy Alex? Chin up! Come on man! Chin up! Are they saying anything about why the BP is low? Sending healing energy's your way & warm hugs! Hope you & your doctors get to the bottom of this!
Willowcreek70633
Willowcreek70633

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down