YourSpirituality.net Spiritual Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mother Moon

4 posters

Go down

Mother Moon Empty Mother Moon

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:04 am

On the night of 4 September, I was given a gift. I watched the moon rise. I was alone; not lonely, but alone.

I've seen the moon rise in the night sky before. On three different continents, I've watched her as she playfully out ran her scorned lover the sun across the darkened sky. "Well, what makes this night so special above all of the other nights?" you might ask. Did I mention I was alone last night?

She presented herself in a bright orange glow. There was a misty aura surrounding her in a pastel of orange and red. Then came the twinkling's. One at a time it seemed to be landing upon her face. One here, one there. I counted more than twenty of what seemed to be strikes on her surface. Was this a meteor show for my viewing pleasure? Or was it more sinister, such as an invasion by some alien life form? I pondered the possibilities.

Just as quickly, it seemed, she cloaked herself behind a dark, cloudy robe denying me of any view of her at all. But only for a moment. I soon began to realize that she was playing with me. Childhood games; "Peek-a-boo! I see you". I continued to watch for her as she made her slow ascent, playfully ducking behind the night clouds playing a game of hide and seek. "Damn! I wish I had brought my phone with me; I wonder if Dee is watching the same show."

The aura continued to surround her as if a halo. But the twinkling stopped. Then it came to me. Just as clearly as if she had explained it to me out loud. This was business mixed with pleasure, and I was given the privilege of watching her at work.

I'm told that Mother Moon gathers the dead souls and nurtures them for a time before returning them to earth to be reborn into a new incarnation. In an instant, I knew that those twinkling's weren't directed toward the moon, but emitting from it. What I was observing was a shower of old souls returning to be born again and begin the task of learning the life lessons that had alluded them before.

Are they ready? Will this incarnation hold the key to the lessons they had missed in a previous lifetime? Will this pass through life be the one where they finally reach that higher plane of existence we all strive to achieve? Perhaps Mother Moon tutored them. Do you suppose there is a new incarnation being born tonight who is here to teach us an important lesson? I wonder.....but I'll have to consider it all later. The moon wants to play hide and seek again.

Back to top Go down

Mother Moon Empty Re: Mother Moon

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:12 pm

I placed this here by mistake. This isn't subject for debatre.

Thanx....

Back to top Go down

Post by Summer Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:24 pm

But it was beautiful, so I am glad it was here for me to see it. Mother Moon Icon_biggrin
Summer
Summer

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:16 pm

Thanks, John, that was lovely. Smile

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:26 pm

Gilly, where did you get the avatar?

O/T, I know.

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

http://kltompkins.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:36 pm

I like it too.

SG, would you mind answering my email I sent earlier in the week? Or giving me a call?

"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
TigersEyeDowsing
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:43 pm

Email?

I have been lackadaisical of late. Let me take a look. Email has been neglected.

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

http://kltompkins.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:55 am

Here is the avatar site, SG. It is the Portrait Illustrator Maker.

http://illustmaker.abi-station.com/index_en.shtml

This article from MacWorld has other ones. I've been trying them out. It has a link to the first part of the series that has more of them, too.

http://www.macworld.com/article/142625/2009/09/cartoon2.html

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down