YourSpirituality.net Spiritual Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online resources

2 posters

Go down

Online resources Empty Online resources

Post by Teka Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:32 pm

TED I have been looking for the writings of Frances Schovil (sp?) in places you have been and posted links. I am not finding her writings. Can you help me out?

Teka

Back to top Go down

Online resources Empty Re: Online resources

Post by TigersEyeDowsing Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:08 am

Teka - It took me a while to find it myself!

Her fan page is at http://www.conures.net/shinn/shinn.shtml . I hopefully would like to add them to my website one day but, ah, I've gotten sidetracked again. Smile

Joseph

"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
TigersEyeDowsing
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Teka Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:55 pm

Many thanks, when the subject of prosperity came up here, it reminded me of those writings and I wanted to review some things in particular about her affirmations.

Teka

Back to top Go down

Post by Teka Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:07 pm

Just what I was looking for "Ask for what is yours by divine right under grace in a perfect way".

Yippee!!

Teka

Back to top Go down

Post by TigersEyeDowsing Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:08 pm

That's a great one. Very Happy I'm going to have to start using it as I'm back to manifesting prosperity.

"I am often told that Divine Science is a difficult religion to live, and that other forms of religious belief afford an easier way. Perhaps this is true; for in Divine Science we never hold anyone else responsible for the things that come to us; we hold ourselves responsible for meeting the experiences of the day with power and of living our own lives divinely." – Nona Brooks
TigersEyeDowsing
TigersEyeDowsing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down