YourSpirituality.net Spiritual Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nature and Purpose of Angels

5 posters

Go down

The Nature and Purpose of Angels Empty The Nature and Purpose of Angels

Post by AskAnAngel Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:28 am

The Nature and Purpose of Angels

Angel Message:

“We are given unto you as gifts of God, gifts of Creator; we are the expression of Creator in a form that you may more easily access and experience.We are given unto you to help carry you onto God, to help carry you into the love of God, to help carry you into the expression of the love within you.

Above all, we are given unto you for the expression of your soul.The true, deep, and complete expression of your soul.We have been with you from before your birth, from before your conception, when you were a soul in the splendor of heaven.We were with you at the time that you chose what gifts you would carry, … what gifts you would share with others upon the earth.

Your soul in pure form is pure light, pure love, pure joy.The gifts that you have chosen to embody, and carry, and to bring into full fruition upon the earth, are those very gifts that bring you joy, that bring you wonder, that bring you excitement, that bring you into a natural place of buoyancy, of excitement, of the joy of sharing …”

The Nature and Purpose of Angels Messenger_angel-243x300

AskAnAngel

Back to top Go down

The Nature and Purpose of Angels Empty Re: The Nature and Purpose of Angels

Post by DeavonReye Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:38 pm

Sounds nice. Not sure what religious affiliation you have. If you care to state what it is, I would like to hear it.
DeavonReye
DeavonReye

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:05 am

Really? All you can do is copy and paste all over the internet? I found this in a three second search. It took my longer to type it in than it did to find it. Come on. DISCUSS, we're not going to bite. You OWE us more than just hit and run spamming.

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeavonReye Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:48 pm

The "hit and run" types are really quite frustrating. Agreed, . . . discuss with us, please!
DeavonReye
DeavonReye

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:56 pm

I would really like to see someone talk about what they believe. Is it just me, or is anyone else noticing that Christians are the world's WORST for telling you what they believe then running away...? I really don't care what anyone else believes, I do like to hear how they came to that, and if they want to try and proselytize, I want, no DESERVE explanation. I've never been a "Because I said so" follower.

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:54 pm

It would be nice. I am tired of those that just want an audience to lecture.

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:21 pm

A challenge to the OP. I don't believe in the existence of angels.

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

http://kltompkins.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down