YourSpirituality.net Spiritual Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Centering Within Your Consciousness Leads to Awakening

+2
allthegoodnamesweretaken
davidvassell
6 posters

Go down

Centering Within Your Consciousness Leads to Awakening Empty Centering Within Your Consciousness Leads to Awakening

Post by davidvassell Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:12 am

Higher consciousnesses Multi-dimensional, vibrating at multiple frequencies.Consciousness the Process of Turning Inwards into Yourself, allows a Spiritual Person to Awaken to whatever ‘Degree’ they needed to be once they Experienced what it is to be Awake

davidvassell

http://pathofenlightenment.org

Back to top Go down

Centering Within Your Consciousness Leads to Awakening Empty Re: Centering Within Your Consciousness Leads to Awakening

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:39 pm

why do you desire to be awake?
allthegoodnamesweretaken
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Centering Within Your Consciousness Leads to Awakening Empty Re: Centering Within Your Consciousness Leads to Awakening

Post by Beribee Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:15 pm

What determines the "degree" a spiritual person needs to be once they have experienced what it is be awake?

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -- Thomas Jefferson
Beribee
Beribee

Back to top Go down

Post by tmarie64 Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:46 pm

tiptoeing out and closing the door behind me.... Strange

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Southern Hick Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:31 pm

Good evening everyone[smile].
Welcome to the forum, David Vassell[smile].
Um, perhaps it's just me thinking rather unclear because it's late and I'm tired, but...I was a little confused by the point you were trying to make for us.
To my tired eyes/mind, your message looks the same to me as if you had instead typed something like..."Being wealthy is complicated. Winning the Lottery the process of becoming wealthy will occur when you become aware enough to pick the right numbers. Then you will become as wealthy as you need to be."
Suspect

Southern Hick

Location : Originally the Florida Everglades, but now, the swamplands near Inverness, Citrus County Fl..

Back to top Go down

Post by gillyflower Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:06 am

LOL (((((((((((Southern Hick)))))))))))))

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Southern Hick Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:29 am

Good morning[smile].
Hmmmm.......eh.........
I am afraid that the message isn't any clearer to me now, either.
Perhaps I am just a little "dense".

It's a pleasure to make you laugh, dear lady[smile].

Southern Hick

Location : Originally the Florida Everglades, but now, the swamplands near Inverness, Citrus County Fl..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down