YourSpirituality.net Spiritual Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Solstice/Yule/Saturnalia/Christmas/Hanukkah!!

+6
wmdkitty
ZenYen
sacrificialgoddess
tmarie64
allthegoodnamesweretaken
gillyflower
10 posters

Go down

Happy Solstice/Yule/Saturnalia/Christmas/Hanukkah!! Empty Happy Solstice/Yule/Saturnalia/Christmas/Hanukkah!!

Post by gillyflower Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:00 pm

Did I leave anyone out? I hope everyone has a lovely winter holiday no matter what you are celebrating!

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
gillyflower
gillyflower
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Happy Solstice/Yule/Saturnalia/Christmas/Hanukkah!! Empty Re: Happy Solstice/Yule/Saturnalia/Christmas/Hanukkah!!

Post by allthegoodnamesweretaken Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:10 pm

You too Gilly.
allthegoodnamesweretaken
allthegoodnamesweretaken

Back to top Go down

Happy Solstice/Yule/Saturnalia/Christmas/Hanukkah!! Empty Re: Happy Solstice/Yule/Saturnalia/Christmas/Hanukkah!!

Post by tmarie64 Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:26 pm

Thanks! You too!!

tmarie64
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:44 pm

Happy Everything to Everyone!!!

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

http://kltompkins.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ZenYen Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:08 am

Rohatsu, a Buddhist holiday marking the Buddha's enlightenment, was Dec. 8, so I'll toss that in there to add to Gilly's list. I hope everyone has a happy everything, as our sacrificialgoddess so aptly put it!
ZenYen
ZenYen

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrificialgoddess Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:27 pm

My husband and I gave each other Tori Amos tickets as a mutual solstice present. Fantastic concert, and as clearly seen, the husband was thrilled to bits to meet her face to face:

Happy Solstice/Yule/Saturnalia/Christmas/Hanukkah!! Dsc00010

Edward Albee
sacrificialgoddess
sacrificialgoddess
Admin
Admin

http://kltompkins.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by wmdkitty Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:38 pm

Whatever you celebrate, whomever you're with, I just want you to have one thing: A good time!
wmdkitty
wmdkitty

http://itsmyworldcanthasnotyours.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Southern Hick Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:21 am

Good morning ladies and gentlemen[smile].
My deepest apologies for not coming here and expressing my thanks sooner for your warm and thoughtful seasons greetings and well wishings, dear lady. I wish you all the same, and a very Merry Christmas this day for any and everyone who observes the holiday[smile].
Merry Christmas! Happy Birthday Jesus[smile]. santa rendeer Angel Beer Bow Snow WhooHoo! Party2

Southern Hick

Location : Originally the Florida Everglades, but now, the swamplands near Inverness, Citrus County Fl..

Back to top Go down

Post by John T Mainer Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:42 pm

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannekha, Joyous Saturnalia, and splendid Yuletide to you all. May your hearths be bright with the laughter of kin and friend, bright with exchanged tokens of friendship, and so full of calloric excess that you will scarce feel the winter cold until you sweat the last treat off in mid Febuary. sunny The sun returns, the gods are pleased, those who have passed this season gather now to the hearths of their ancestors, those who remain take comfort in the light of our celebrations.

John T Mainer

http://community.bc-freehold.org/news.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowcreek70633 Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:43 pm

Happy Holidays to All!
Willowcreek70633
Willowcreek70633

Back to top Go down

Post by Beribee Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:01 pm

As SG said...."Happy Everything to Everyone!!!"

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -- Thomas Jefferson
Beribee
Beribee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down